OT: Video Game Thread Part VIII

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Is FF XVI worth a buy?

I played the demo last June and liked it but had to tackle my backlog first. It’s got 2 DLC’s that came out recently too.
haven't really heard anything about it to be honest...but I know I didn't like 15 very much

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Its not been as bad as I thought. A buddy and I play every Wednesday, we just finished Remnant2, and decided to give Helldivers 2 a try.

I was worried it was going to be GTA or Red Dead Online. I've only had one idiot and he was an easy kick from the group. Ive only run into the rare level 1-2-3 who accidently wipes the mission.

He and I dont usually play with people we dont know due to asshole potential and we dont want to ruin our one night of freedom. But its actually been fun, sometimes we run a few drops with the same group and other times were one and done.

You can do solo if you like, you just have to change your social settings.
Kinda defeats the game to play solo.

I've been playing with randoms for a couple of weeks and had an absolute blast. Had the odd loser that's a pain, but thats part of online gaming.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
haven't really heard anything about it to be honest...but I know I didn't like 15 very much

From my time with the 16 demo, it’s pretty different from 15. Haven’t played 15 but I’ve hung out with some friends who were playing it and they were like…”this is meh”.

Reactions: trostol

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3