[Video]: 2013-14 Montreal Canadiens - War of Change

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Now you've done it. You got H10H excited.

He'll be bouncing off the walls for weeks, now.

Damn right, too bad the walls will be made of rubber. Cause that's where Mrs. H10H is going to be putting me later today. :laugh:

ControlFreak

Jul 15, 2004
Crazy video. I took the liberty of cutting this gif from it:
KbAER3N.gif

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
Can't stop watching. I love it. The PK visor moment... followed by the hit on Neil at the right time in the song, love it.

Oh, and Ryan White = character.

elsubz

Nov 3, 2007
Just saying, McCarron just posted this video on his twitter. Glad to see a player from the organisation enjoy this masterpiece!

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Awesome video. Just saw it now, in the morning. Woke me the eff up and I can't believe preseason games are starting this weekend!!!!

Hell yeah!

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Great video. Kinda funny that I listened to that song on the way to work this morning. :laugh:

Can't wait for the season to start!

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
After that vid, you have NO PROBLEM thinking we'd finish 1st in the league, with 20 points ahead of everybody.....but then the season will start....;)

Awesome vid! Congrats!

Weber's Better
Jul 7, 2008
Nice video. Just checking out some of your other stuff. Best of the 2013 playoffs is CBC quality. I do agree more commentating would be nice, CBC does an excellent job of meshing lyrics and announcers

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Just watched your video for the 1st time, I had to wait until today and the 1st game of the season. Great video to get primed for both the Buffalo & Boston games, tonight and tomorrow. It feels like forever since the Habs last game, I can't wait to see our prospects playing as well.

Since Bergevin became the GM, I truly believe the Habs will win the SC again. Finally having people running the team that actually see what needs to be done and are doing it. The Habs have an identity, a team that's proud to wear their uniform and play to win always. No longer will Boston or Toronto come into the Bell Centre and run roughshod over our team, now the Habs can play any style necessary to win.

It's exciting to feel good about watching each game and not wonder what team is going to show up to play. I remember the 70's before the Habs won 4 SC's in a row and this team and the Bulldogs are resembling those Habs and the N.S.Voyageurs in 1973/1974. Forty years later and our team is coming together under Bergevin like it did under Pollock, it's been far to long for hockey. Go Habs Go!:nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->