TomPlex

Jan 24, 2006
www.dermamode.com
mcquade.gif.pagespeed.ce.uhmt2tgd9a.gif

LOL

RealCity

Nov 14, 2008
MontREAL
I used to cringe when Bruins fans would accuse the habs of diving but now I encourage it, it just further proves the complete and utter hypocrisy.

We should keep this thread on page 1 for the next couple of days...

BUMP

Habsterix*

Prust about Julien's comments on embellishing: "We don't worry about what he says, I've seen some of their highlight reels".

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal
Yeah, I'm fairly sure that no person would dive headfirst into the boards like that. McQuaid just tripped over the other guy's leg.
In the other angle posted on this thread, you can clearly see McQuaid took a swing and lifted his elbow in a clear attempt to hit Richards at the head. Richards just moved away at the last minute and McQuaid fell.

Richards is no angel but McQuaid was trying to injure him clearly.:shakehead

Montreal4Life*

just reshared the video on FB, that one and the Jon Stewart video. Wish they went virial (know they are old but still......)

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal
just reshared the video on FB, that one and the Jon Stewart video. Wish they went virial (know they are old but still......)
Which of these are you talking about.

Funny that even Don agrees that Marchand is diving...
He was comparing him to Ken 'the rat' Linseman.:laugh:
Ronald and Weekes making a few cracks about Marchand and the Bruins diving roster.

What's the correct translation of antichambre? Google says anti room, although that doesn't make too much sense.

Here's another recent one.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Nobody gif'd Chara's awesome backward 2 and somersault with 2 and a half twists, in the piked position? That was a thing of beauty, someone get on it.

FinnHab

May 24, 2006
overseas...
I just cant stop laughing every time is see that Makaveli`s masterpiece vid:laugh: I hate Clode and Bruins...with passion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->