VHL General Discussion

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Godawful Yunost is out and so is Lokomotiv-2. Have there been any rumours of expansion? Barnaul? Or maybe Saransk?

obskyr

Apr 29, 2013
Karelia
Have there been any rumours of expansion?

Khimik is to be revived as an Atlant farm. HC Lipetsk was in talks with the VHL management as well.
Can't think of anything else.

Yunost didn't meet Lukashenko's expectations or something like that.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Khimik is to be revived as an Atlant farm. HC Lipetsk was in talks with the VHL management as well.
Can't think of anything else.

Yunost didn't meet Lukashenko's expectations or something like that.

Khimik was to be revived as the CSKA's farm last year, but something didn't click.

airbus1094

Feb 27, 2013
Philly
Any info if Kovac, Macho, Lichanec leaving?

Haven't heard anything so far, Kovac has a 2 or 3 year contract, but I don't know if that matters at all. Macho and Lichanec might go, I think they can play on a weak KHL team. Kovac, I don't know, maybe a backup?

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Haven't heard anything so far, Kovac has a 2 or 3 year contract, but I don't know if that matters at all. Macho and Lichanec might go, I think they can play on a weak KHL team. Kovac, I don't know, maybe a backup?

Macho too old for KHL team as import, russian clubs use to sign 24-26 y old foreingers. Lichanec too old and not good enough, you have better MHLers in all KHL affiliates.

Kovac could get a chance but is not Russian and russian clubs use to sign foreign G with NT experiance. He has never played for NT as I know. Non-russian KHL teams have goalies, maybe Slovan could hire him as backup, Konrad is leaving according to rumours.

Salavat Yulaev

Jul 20, 2013
Almaty
Toros has a powerful feeder in the face of Ak Bars system.

Batyr-Toplar-Toros-Ak Bars is a nice system to rely on

:laugh:
Don't say this in Kazan or Ufa. Fans will kill you. "The green derby" is probably the most cutthroat rivalry in KHL.
Batyr-Tolpar-Toros is a farm system for Salavat Yulaev.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Balmochnykh calls it a career just as Lipetsk makes debut to the VHL... Wonder why? He had quite the pinball career.

billy piton

Apr 5, 2010
Zagreb
since iihf didn't allow olimpija to become medvescak's farm team, is there any chance for medvescak to loan some of their players to vhl wihout those international transfer card rules? is vhl governed by the fhr or khl? and which vhl team is closest to zagreb?

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
since iihf didn't allow olimpija to become medvescak's farm team, is there any chance for medvescak to loan some of their players to vhl wihout those international transfer card rules? is vhl governed by the fhr or khl? and which vhl team is closest to zagreb?

vhl is govern by khl, but I think that Medvescak will not consider VHL club as their "farm team". One call Medvedev-Fasel and problem is solved :sarcasm: to be serious, all the IIHF officials should be fired immidiatelly, they has done many problems for developing hockey in Europe, nothing else.

Salavat Yulaev

Jul 20, 2013
Almaty

Why not to restore Jesenice?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad