GDT: VGK @ Wings

Oct 18, 2006
Honestly this team might have the worst future in the league. Just pathetic from top to bottom.

Actually find myself not caring if anyone is traded. They all suck.

Reactions: Christien

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Wow Dekeyser sucks farts. Lol TAAANK ON!
serveimage

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
How are people blaming Howard right now? 2-on-0 breakaway goal... Mantha didn't have a clue on that 3rd goal which gave a clear lane to Howard... this 4th goal DD got outworked then Howard made the first save but all that traffic in front of him

The first goal was yeah...at least move

When are people not blaming Howard? ;)

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
How are people blaming Howard right now? 2-on-0 breakaway goal... Mantha didn't have a clue on that 3rd goal which gave a clear lane to Howard... this 4th goal DD got outworked then Howard made the first save but all that traffic in front of him

The first goal was yeah...at least move

No the mantha goal he got beat off the boards but doesn’t mean everyone else should just stand around and pardon the Red Sea. Rotation they are nhl players they should do this. Dekeyser looked at a reverse on the 4th one but decided not to make the easy and obvious play then he’s weak and coughs it up. The d-core is beyond a lost cause and it’s showing. How they have DD locked in at big money long term should signal right there why there needs to be a new Gm. He’s one of many awful contracts and why this roster is a complete joke and maxed out to the cap. Pathetic management

Christien

May 1, 2010
Honestly this team might have the worst future in the league. Just pathetic from top to bottom.

Actually find myself not caring if anyone is traded. They all suck.
I’m right there with you man, honestly. I think a big part of this problem though is the coaching. I feel the same way though.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Wtf did witkowski even get penalized for? I saw nothing. Seems like another phantom call, he seems to get those every game

Unfortunately officials don't like the guy. Other teams don't like him because he is reckless and I think the officials feel that way too. I like Witkowski for his dirt cheap contract and versatility. But if the guy cannot step on the ice without getting called, even if we think it is fake that is a problem. He might need to tone it down for a second if he wants to continue playing... Officials are sending him a pretty big message, especially since the return to the ice business that there are no breaks for the guy. They don't like how he plays quite clearly.

While I would feel for the guy if they don't dress him because of it at some point I would not be surprised. I like him as the 14th forward 7th d guy though.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Unfortunately officials don't like the guy. Other teams don't like him because he is reckless and I think the officials feel that way too. I like Witkowski for his dirt cheap contract and versatility. But if the guy cannot step on the ice without getting called, even if we think it is fake that is a problem. He might need to tone it down for a second if he wants to continue playing... Officials are sending him a pretty big message, especially since the return to the ice business that there are no breaks for the guy. They don't like how he plays quite clearly.

I've seen Witkowski twice do things tonight they were blatant penalties, with no call.
Refs usually know when the miss something, and they'll get those guys later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad