Confirmed Trade: [VGK/VAN] Brendan Leipsic for Philip Holm

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
What I know about Leipsic is that he has attitude problems. Toronto didn't call him up last season when he was playing well with the Marlies and insisted Vegas take him. Vegas traded him for cheap when he actually was playing well for them. I think there's potential he's a Canuck as long as Green is there, although he needs the right discipline.

He was a healthy scratch. Not that I wouldn't keep him over Reaves.

Could be a good 3rd liner for Vancouver if they have patience with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: hangman005

Gaunce4gm

Trusted Hockey Man
Dec 5, 2015
Victoria B.C.
Yeah the reason that Leipsic didn't get a shot in Toronto is totally because of his attitude and had nothing at all to do with the fact that Toronto literally has like 15 NHL ready wingers

Leivo is a good top 9 winger on most NHL teams and you guys can't play him because you have too many wingers ahead of him.

Soshnikov was "not fit to play" after his conditioning stint despite putting up 5 points in 5 games with the marlies purely because you have too many wingers.

But Leipsiz didn't get called up because of ATTITUDE. Right.

Btw I'm not ragging on the leafs at all I just think it's hilarious how many wingers you guys have ahaha

Reactions: DudeWhereIsMakar

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
tsk only 3 pages for Benning's best pro acquisition?

[mod]
Sven Baertchi would have something to say about that, his time in Vancouver and scoring pace would back that up. But hey, don’t let the facts get in the way of your narrative.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad