VGK to play outdoors in Lake Tahoe February 20

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Def more Sharks territory but I mean...I don't think they have some huge support base up there. Plenty of Tahoe "residents" up from LA who probably support the Kings too.
We go to Tahoe every year. Hardcore Sharks base. Not like it matters, there will be no fans.

Source. I wear my colors up there and they act like clowns.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Reno had been Sharks territory but they took it away with VGK now the "local" team. I doubt though allegiances shifted that easily. Like I doubt many Broncos or Chargers fans in LV just said sure I will back the Raiders now that they are here.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Avs win the jersey game easily in this matchup. VGK red jersey with shoulder patch logo as the crest looks like a practice jersey or something your kid would wear at PE class.

That nordiques throwback is the nicest Avs jersey in a long time. The avs have had some stinkers for special event jerseys and I can finally spend money on them again.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Avs win the jersey game easily in this matchup. VGK red jersey with shoulder patch logo as the crest looks like a practice jersey or something your kid would wear at PE class.

That nordiques throwback is the nicest Avs jersey in a long time. The avs have had some stinkers for special event jerseys and I can finally spend money on them again.

It isn't an Avs jersey so they lose automatically.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad