VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

Bookie21

Dec 26, 2017
I'm coming from out of town, home game #3 .I bought 3 single game tickets when they went on sale Monday. Just received an email sayng I can't transfer tickets to my 2 buddies ....WTF is that about......we're always on our own schedules when in Vegas and may not be showing up at the same time. Does this mean all 3 of us will have to show up at the gate at the same time? Seems like a pain in the asss

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'm coming from out of town, home game #3 .I bought 3 single game tickets when they went on sale Monday. Just received an email sayng I can't transfer tickets to my 2 buddies ....WTF is that about......we're always on our own schedules when in Vegas and may not be showing up at the same time. Does this mean all 3 of us will have to show up at the gate at the same time? Seems like a pain in the asss
I think there's still a Will Call Window, I'm guessing you can leave their tickets there like you would at a place with "normal" tickets.

jeffinseal

Apr 8, 2018
Just offering a scenario that I'm sure others are dealing with ...

I purchased a ticket through the box office last week that I can no longer use. Section 14. I am not a season ticket holder. I spoke with a rep from the Knights box office who told me I am not allowed to re-sell on any site, including StubHub. I also can not return the ticket to the box office. The only option, per the rep I spoke with, is to find someone I know to transfer it to.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Just offering a scenario that I'm sure others are dealing with ...

I purchased a ticket through the box office last week that I can no longer use. Section 14. I am not a season ticket holder. I spoke with a rep from the Knights box office who told me I am not allowed to re-sell on any site, including StubHub. I also can not return the ticket to the box office. The only option, per the rep I spoke with, is to find someone I know to transfer it to.

Good luck selling them. I know 2 other guys in other situations trying to sell their tickets too, but at least they are letting you find a buyer. You just unfortunately can't use resale sites as they claim they will cancel those seats. Is it just 1 ticket? Post more information here and hopefully someone will buy it from you.

jeffinseal

Apr 8, 2018
Good luck selling them. I know 2 other guys in other situations trying to sell their tickets too, but at least they are letting you find a buyer. You just unfortunately can't use resale sites as they claim they will cancel those seats. Is it just 1 ticket? Post more information here and hopefully someone will buy it from you.

It's just one ticket. As I understand it, you aren't even allowed to sell. I'll just end up giving it to someone outside the arena and hopefully make their day.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
It's just one ticket. As I understand it, you aren't even allowed to sell. I'll just end up giving it to someone outside the arena and hopefully make their day.

Some sites will let you sell them. The 2 guys I know trying to sell their tickets have listed them on some lesser known sites and trying to sell them to others at work. One individual ticket is hard to sell, but not impossible. Someone here might be interested. There are people that only need one ticket so at least try to get your money back.

artificialintuition

Nov 21, 2017

As luck would have it, I think I'm going to be passing through Vegas Wednesday evening--possibly in time for a game.

I'll be with a buddy but may consider a single ticket.

Curious if you or anyone else has one that you might want to get rid of.

I'm a big hockey fan but now live in Wyoming. I passed through Vegas 2 weeks ago on my kid's spring break and I got to take him to T-Mobile for the first time (vs the Avs); we even got to go to the next morning's practice, where he got his puck signed by Engelland.

I've been to lots of NHL arenas over the years and thought T-Mobile was excellent. There was really good, consistent crowd energy throughout the game. I had to explain a number of things to people around me -- they were happy to learn what a double minor is and how it differs from a major. :)

Thanks.

PM me if you have anything to offer or know of someone. I've got a MAF VGK sweater I'll be bringing just in case. I knew I would be passing through town in the next 3-5 days--didn't realize it might be in time for a game.

If no tickets are available, any recommendations on the best bar to watch the game?

jeffinseal

Apr 8, 2018
If you need ONE ticket to tonight's game, I have one available.

Section 14, between 15 and 18 rows up, PM me as soon as possible. If I don't hear from anyone by 4 p.m., it'll end up going unused. :(

artificialintuition

Nov 21, 2017
Just wanted to thank folks for the help. As it happened I either missed out on offers from a few forum members or had someone decide that they would attend the game after all (good call!).

I wound up pulling into a parking space at the Excalibur lot and made it into the arena in time to hear the intros. I wasn't at my seat until the puck drop, though. This is pretty crazy given that I started driving from home (714 miles away) @ 10:15am!

The energy in the rink was AMAZING.

I want to send particular thanks to @Boris Zubov who provided lots of great local information on parking and final routing into T-Mobile.

[I wound up buying tickets on SH 20' before the start of the game; prices on some amazing seats plummeted--not 100% sure why.]

I may catch Games 3 and 4 in LA. Very slight chance of making Game 5 (if necessary) -- but I absolutely have to be back home @ 730am Friday morning. Don't think there is any way with a 7:30 puck drop. 7:00pm and maaaaaybe. :)

JasonCable

Sep 28, 2014
Please feel free to laugh me out of this online building, but I'm looking to purchase a single (1) ticket to Game 5 (if necessary, hope it's not necessary) for Game 5 of this series in the ballpark of $100. you can start laughing now.

GO KNIGHTS GO!

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Please feel free to laugh me out of this online building, but I'm looking to purchase a single (1) ticket to Game 5 (if necessary, hope it's not necessary) for Game 5 of this series in the ballpark of $100. you can start laughing now.

GO KNIGHTS GO!

Good luck. You can try the team page...AXS.com. They keep dropping single tickets. That price range is gonna be tough. Even the worst upper level seats have a face value of $160 plus fees.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV

GO KNIGHTS GO!

There's a facebook vgk ticket group, but I highly doubt you see anything less than $150.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
There's a facebook vgk ticket group, but I highly doubt you see anything less than $150.

Lot's of competition on those pages for cheap seats. Everyone & their mother wants tickets for next to nothing. When I ask my GF to advertise my seats for sale on FB (I don't do social media), I get ridiculous lowball offers left & right. Seems everyone has a sob story about why I should hand over my tickets for less than what I paid for them. :eyeroll:

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Lot's of competition on those pages for cheap seats. Everyone & their mother wants tickets for next to nothing. When I ask my GF to advertise my seats for sale on FB (I don't do social media), I get ridiculous lowball offers left & right. Seems everyone has a sob story about why I should hand over my tickets for less than what I paid for them. :eyeroll:

I've heard of guys from work buying ticktes a few hours ahead of game time for barely over face value for glass seats and other great seats in the regular season so that's why I mentioned it, but yeah I'm sure there's a lot of low balling and other people looking for cheap seats. If someone is desperate I'm sure they will still at least break even so $100 is a pipe dream. He'll need somekneike the guy in the thread that was a nice guy and gave his ticket away for nothing.

If I didn't have season tickets, I'd check for last minute seats but on StubHub and similar sites. I don't like to haggle so I'd just look for a deal and if I see tickets for a price I'm comfortable with, I'd get mine there.

JasonCable

Sep 28, 2014
I was actually thinking about season ticket holders who don't want to be stuck with a ticket where someone backs out near the final moments before a game. I know they pay less than the single ticket price from the team and was thinking they'd still make a profit on a $100 sale in certain areas of the upper level.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Sharks fan here, coming in peace (for the time being...)

A matchup between the two of us is all but guaranteed at this point. I'm wondering about the price of tickets to home game 1 (or 2/3) in Vegas, and the availability. Should I just buy the ticket now for home game 1 of round 2 in Vegas? Is it guaranteed to sell out very fast once you guys complete the sweep tonight?

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Sharks fan here, coming in peace (for the time being...)

A matchup between the two of us is all but guaranteed at this point. I'm wondering about the price of tickets to home game 1 (or 2/3) in Vegas, and the availability. Should I just buy the ticket now for home game 1 of round 2 in Vegas? Is it guaranteed to sell out very fast once you guys complete the sweep tonight?
Ticket prices are almost guaranteed to be higher here than in most places, if you've got a number you're willing to purchase at now I suggest you do it unless you're willing to wait for an hour or two prior to faceoff.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Ticket prices are almost guaranteed to be higher here than in most places, if you've got a number you're willing to purchase at now I suggest you do it unless you're willing to wait for an hour or two prior to faceoff.

I will pay whatever.

Where can I find tickets to home game 1, round 2? Or will those tickets not go on sale until you guys sweep?

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I will pay whatever.

Where can I find tickets to home game 1, round 2? Or will those tickets not go on sale until you guys sweep?
There's no tickets.

If you're getting a ticket, it's on the secondary market unless you're willing to wait until the team releases the 80 or so holdouts for opposition they've got.

ETA: And only God knows when they release those.

Seven0two

Apr 17, 2018
There were less than 900 tickets available for the first round and they sold out within minutes, with priority going first to full season ticket holders, then partial, then people on the waiting list for next year. If I'm not mistaken, all of those tickets were sold out before they reached the general public.

That said, there will always be tickets available via the secondary market but the demand is out of control so you'll probably be looking at over $300 per ticket just to get in the building. If you're willing to pay a hefty premium there will be seats available, but it'll cost you.

Reactions: BattleBorn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->