VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

Brewins1986

Sep 29, 2017
Hey all - I have 5 tickets for the Bruins vs Vegas Knights, Sunday Oct 15th. They are section 104, Row N and really close to the isle. After all the fees, they are $130 a ticket. They are also Flash Seats so easy to transfer and if you would like I can put them on Stubhub but there would be that additional $19 per ticket sale fee, at least that provides security for you though. Let me know.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I sold my tickets for Tuesday night thinking I had to work. Now I have the night off. :eyeroll:

Anyone have a pair for opening night?

(thanks to whomever moved my post :thumbu:)

Last edited:

Brewins1986

Sep 29, 2017
Hi ya'll again, I have 5 tickets for the Bruins vs Vegas Knights this Sunday Oct, 15th.

Section 104, Row N and really close to the isle.
Flash Seat tickets

They cost me $130 per ticket but I'm willing to discuss discounts if you take 3+ of them.

I'll be going to the game so if you'd prefer to meet up for the transaction, I'm game.

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
what exactly are flash seat tickets? i've been looking at seats for the game next tuesday and i keep seeing that

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Every ticket is a flash seats ticket. T-MA doesn't take real tickets, so your ticket is actually a scannable code on a phone app.

You can transfer tickets wig a name and an email, but you don't get a tangible ticket ever.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I see rows A-B in the upper level labeled VIP. Are there perks that come with this or do they just call it that because it's the first two rows?
They're a higher price and I'm pretty sure they include access to the lounges in the lower concourse, they may even include food.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Yeah, just looked at the ol' Vegas Is Hockey Seat selection guide.

VIP seats get to use the VIP entrance, get access to the Goose Island Lounge on the suite level, and (apparently) in seat food/beverage service.

Kinsler532

Jul 8, 2012
Hey guys, STH here but am located out of state for college. They're refusing to mail me my jersey so I can wear it and represent on the east coast. Wondering if anyone would be willing to pick up my jersey for me if i tell them I'm having a friend/family member pick it up for me. I can venmo the shipping cost. Would really appreciate someone willing to help me and not screw me over!

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Hey guys, STH here but am located out of state for college. They're refusing to mail me my jersey so I can wear it and represent on the east coast. Wondering if anyone would be willing to pick up my jersey for me if i tell them I'm having a friend/family member pick it up for me. I can venmo the shipping cost. Would really appreciate someone willing to help me and not screw me over!
PM me. I've got to run down there and grab mine one of these days too.

Don't know when I'll go, but I'm hoping to get there next week.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

That whole process was a disaster from the start. They should've mailed everyone their jerseys. Was a total bush league move from the ticket & marketing depts.

TrevorWJ

Oct 18, 2017
I have 6 tickets avail for Oilers vs Knights on Feb 15, Section 120, Row P, Seats 5-10. Face value $130 + service fees total $145 USD each. Tickets were issued on Flash Seats and can only be transferred on same. Let me know if interested.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I'm moving this upcoming weekend, so I can't make it to Friday afternoon's matinee for Nevada Day. 10/27 vs Colorado, 3pm.

EDIT...SOLD

Last edited:

gocbj

Aug 3, 2007
C9
Hey - I come in peace - -
Been to a pile of CBJ games as a STH for several years but this is my first game in Vegas. Any ideas on the good stuff - the bad stuff, etc. of the arena, best seats, etc.. Just wondering if anyone has thoughts on how to maximize the fun we have at the game Friday. Planning to buy tickets on Stub Hub, but open to advice.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Been to a pile of CBJ games as a STH for several years but this is my first game in Vegas. Any ideas on the good stuff - the bad stuff, etc. of the arena, best seats, etc.. Just wondering if anyone has thoughts on how to maximize the fun we have at the game Friday. Planning to buy tickets on Stub Hub, but open to advice.
If you're visiting, I'm guessing you'll walk up, so there's no real traffic tips. If you're driving, use the back entrance off Sinatra. Other that that, there isn't a bad seat in the house. I prefer upstairs seats everywhere, so I'm usually upstairs. The concessions leave a little to be desired, but a quick trip to the main concourse gives you a lot more options. You can go up to the Hyde Lounge, but I think it's a cruddy place to watch a game if you've got a real seat.

Friday's going to be a weird game since it's so early, but the San Jose preseason game was the same time and wasn't too weird.

Hang out in the park post-game for a drink or two. There's two doors to every restroom, but the line only forms at one. Don't be the one to jump in the exit door. :laugh:

Other than that, it's a normal new arena, nothing too quirky or any real secret spots.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

I just sold my tickets, but curious why you didn't inquire about the ones I had for sale for Friday's game, directly above your post. You could've saved a bunch of wasted cash in StubHub fees by buying direct from a season ticket holder. Just something to be aware of in the future for the Knights or any other team on HF. Cheers.

SMDD2012

Oct 18, 2017
So I'm a devils season ticket holder and I'm going to visit my mom in Peoria, AZ for devils/yotes on December 2nd. We plan on heading up to Vegas the next day to catch yotes/Knights Sunday December 3rd . If anyone has 2 tickets for sale please reply here or PM .

Thanks in advance ,
Ryan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad