VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
This is the thread to exchange, sell, give away, or trade tickets to Vegas Golden Knights games.

If you're looking to dump tickets or looking to pick up tickets to a specific game, please feel free to post here.

There are some rules, though. Here they are:

If you are selling, you must include a price in your post. None of this "well below Stubhub price" stuff. Also, please include the location and quantity of tickets you're looking to sell or purchase.

The price of your tickets can not exceed face value of the tickets plus any shipping or transfer charges. Repeat: this is not a place to sell tickets for above single game face value.

Buy and sell tickets at your own risk. This is a thread to put buyers and sellers together, mods and HF have nothing to do with what happens once you work out a deal.

Don't try to request/buy/sell tickets to a game that does not include the Vegas Golden Knights as the home team. We don't want to search around the internet for other team's face values to make sure everything's legit. If you're looking to purchase/sell tickets to a game the Golden Knights are playing in some other city, please go to that team's board.

The VGK and sitewide mods reserve all rights to delete posts, thread ban, or do anything else within our power to people that aren't adhering to the spirit of these rules. This may or may not include tarring and feathering violators in Toshiba Plaza.

Here's a link to the Vegas Golden Knights Season Ticket guide: https://nhl.bamcontent.com/images/assets/binary/283992012/binary-file/file.pdf

Here's a link to the T-Mobile Arena seating map: http://www.t-mobilearena.com/arena-information/seating-map

Have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady Macbeth

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Coyotes fan here. I know that tickets are going on sale Monday, but they are being sold to Vegas zip codes first, and then open to the public. Any idea how many tickets might be available for the home opener, if we'd even have a chance when they open them up to everyone? I'm not sure how many tickets are left as it stands now. I'd really prefer not to buy resell because those are going to be mucho $$$$. Hopefully I get a ticket though. Season ticket holder down here, would love to go see my team at the first game EVER in Vegas though, what a road trip that would be.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Coyotes fan here. I know that tickets are going on sale Monday, but they are being sold to Vegas zip codes first, and then open to the public. Any idea how many tickets might be available for the home opener, if we'd even have a chance when they open them up to everyone? I'm not sure how many tickets are left as it stands now. I'd really prefer not to buy resell because those are going to be mucho $$$$. Hopefully I get a ticket though. Season ticket holder down here, would love to go see my team at the first game EVER in Vegas though, what a road trip that would be.

We've got no idea how many are going to be available. If I had to guess, I'd say there's 2,500 or so available tickets for any game after STH, PSTH, and league/team/family/etc.

I'm guessing they're going to hold some of the home opener off the table, so you'd have to get in there right after the Vegas zip codes, hope they don't sell out to people in Nevada, and be one of the first from outside the valley to have a shot at them through the team.

It's going to be a hot ticket.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Yes, I know it's going to be a hot ticket. New team, first game ever, I get it. Glad my Coyotes are the first, gives me a reason to try and make a trip. Best of luck this year, and in the long run!

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
Yes, I know it's going to be a hot ticket. New team, first game ever, I get it. Glad my Coyotes are the first, gives me a reason to try and make a trip. Best of luck this year, and in the long run!

If you reach out to the Coyotes, they may be able to help you get tickets up here. I think the visiting team gets so many.

noallegiance

Jun 19, 2007
Bear cave
if anyone is selling tickets to the bruins game sunday oct 15th let me know thank you! axs website crashed while i was buying tickets and it gave away my seats wtf haha

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
If you reach out to the Coyotes, they may be able to help you get tickets up here. I think the visiting team gets so many.

Only if the players don't use them. (IOW CBA requires block of tickets to be made available to visiting players. If not used, they are often released day of game.)

Unless you are a friend of a player, you might not be able to get tickets that way.

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
Looking for three tickets for when the Rangers visit on Jan 7. Prices on third party sites aren't ridiculous but I thought I might also try here. Please PM with details. THanks!

Last edited:

Rhiannon005

Aug 16, 2017
March 30th

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone has tickets available for the March 30th game against the Blues. I'm looking in the 203-207 area. Let me know if you are willing to part with 2 tickets to this game. I'm so excited to see some hockey in Vegas!

Last edited:

Patrick Division

Jan 13, 2008
NJ
Flyers game Feb 11. Need 2 tix preferably lower section. I need Good seats. Can't wait to come out there!! Thanks.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Looking for a pair for when the Rangers visit on Jan 7. Prices on third party sites aren't ridiculous but I thought I might also try here. Please PM with details. THanks!

As much as it pains me, I might not be able to make this game. That will be NFL wild card weekend & work will be insane that day. I doubt I can get the day off.

PM sent

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
As much as it pains me, I might not be able to make this game. That will be NFL wild card weekend & work will be insane that day. I doubt I can get the day off.

PM sent

Oh so that explains it. Thanks, again. But as I mentioned, I'm now looking for 3 seats.

y2gray

Jul 27, 2011
Hi,

I'm looking for a pair of tickets to either home game VS the Blackhawks. Please shoot me a PM if you have anything. Thanks!

nickyb

May 5, 2004
Anyone selling three seats to the 10/15 Bruins game?? PM me......thanks!

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
I'm gonna be in Vegas in early October and was looking for four tickets to the preseason game against the Sharks on October 1st. If anybody has any or can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it!

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Exchange: 3 for 2?

I recently purchased three (3) tickets to the March 26, 2018 game vs. Colorado in section 19, row W, seats 3-5. The cost was $160 U.S./ticket.

Since my purchase, one of my friends has backed out of our trip to Vegas in March because he started a new job and will be away on business that week, unfortunately.

So, since selling one ticket may not be ideal for anyone, I was hoping to trade in these three tickets for a pair anywhere in the lower bowl.

If anyone is looking for 3 tickets to the Golden Knights-Avalanche game in late March next year, and has a pair to exchange, you can PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to seeing a game in Vegas!

frezco87

Nov 3, 2016
Hello all..Finaly received my tickets on my flashseat account.
im selling what i have left..Prices are for the pair ..Send me a pm
Prices are below ticket prices.
my section is CENTER ICE 204 row D

Fri Nov 24 7:00 PM vs Sharks -Sold-
Sun Dec 3 5:00 PM vs Coyotes -130$
Tue Dec 12 7:00 PM vs Hurricanes -130$
Sun Dec 17 5:00 PM vs Panthers -130$
Tue Dec 19 7:00 PM vs Lightning -130$
Tue Jan 2 7:00 PM vs Predators -140$
Tue Jan 23 7:00 PM vs Blue Jackets -160$
Thu Jan 25 7:00 PM vs Islanders -Sold-
Sun Feb 11 5:00 PM vs Flyers -Sold-
Thu Feb 15 7:00 PM vs Oilers -Sold-
Mon Feb 19 7:00 PM vs Ducks -130$
Wed Feb 21 7:30 PM vs Flames -130$
Fri Feb 23 7:30 PM vs Canucks -130$
Tue Feb 27 7:00 PM vs Kings -140$
Wed Mar 14 7:00 PM vs Devils -130$
Tue Mar 20 7:00 PM vs Canucks -130$
Mon Mar 26 7:00 PM vs Avalanche -130$
Wed Mar 28 7:00 PM vs Coyotes -130$
Sat Mar 31 7:30 PM vs Sharks -160$

Last edited:

Platers86

Sep 19, 2017
Hi Everyone - I'm a partial season ticket holder for the Knights, I'll be looking to move a couple games I can't attend. I have 2 tickets, Section 118 Row F (5-6), face value $90 each.

Right now - looking to trade for Nashville, 2 tix, January 2, if anyone has tix to this game and is looking to trade (even up or some make-whole, but I'm not fussed about a couple bucks).

I have for offer:
Boston - Oct 15
Winnipeg - Nov 10
Arizona Dec 3
Carolina Dec 12

Send me a DM if interested. I'll add to this in a couple weeks as I figure out my schedule, I'll have to sell a couple early season games (not all but some of the list above).

Thx!

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Just deleted a few posts.

Please make sure that you include a price in the post if you're selling/dumping.

Gracias.

McVeigh00

Sep 19, 2017
Have 2 tickets available for each game. Section 3 (Away Team shoots twice) Row V. Tickets available through Flash Seats.

Regular Season
$300 for each pair.

10/13 Red Wings
10/21 St. Louis
10/27 Colorado
11/19 Los Angeles
11/28 Dallas
12/5 Anaheim
12/17 Florida
12/19 Tampa Bay
1/2 Nashville

1/13 Oilers
2/11 Flyers
2/13 Blackhawks
2/21 Flames
2/23 Canucks
3/2 Ottawa
3/14 Devils
3/18 Flames
3/28 Arizona

Last edited:

glovesave37

May 23, 2011
I have tickets available for the following games, Section 208, row N, seats 11-12 - home team shoots twice. Immediate Flash Seats transfer upon payment.

Prices are for the pair.

PRESEASON
9/28 Colorado SOLD

REGULAR SEASON
11/28 Dallas $200
12/19 Tampa Bay $160
1/2 Nashville $200
1/13 Edmonton SOLD
2/23 Vancouver $200
3/2 Ottawa $160
3/18 Calgary $160

Also looking to obtain 2 tickets to the game on 2/11 against Philadelphia - willing to work out a trade.

Last edited:

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
Selling 3 tickets for Jan 7 vs New York Rangers:

Sec 213, Row E, seats 5-7

$300 for the three tickets (which is what I paid for them from the box office)

I will transfer instantly from Flashseats after receipt of payment from Paypal or Venmo.

SOLD

Last edited:

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Does anyone want a single ticket for either remaining preseason game? SEC 216. Free of charge to the first people to PM me.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Still have a free ticket for tonight's game against the Avs. If anyone wants it PM me ASAP as I may not be able to send it later today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad