Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

MARCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
QUOTE="willy702, post: 141250667, member: 274139"]Sad what's happened to the Sharks fanbase. These empty seats are there every game. For a change up I'm watching the Sharks broadcast (Randy Hahn is one of the best around) and they are talking about tickets being available for the Oilers on Saturday night. How many arenas don't sell out for Connor McDavid on a Saturday night when the home team is in a playoff spot?

I think Hahn is just ok. Dave Goucher is
Hahn is just ok, IMO. I think Dave Gaucher is light years better.

Why have the Sharks fans given up on them? Ticket prices?[/QUOTE]

We'll agree to disagree. Goucher is a pleasant surprise, but he's nowhere near as smooth or entertaining as Randy. What sucks about the Sharks broadcast these days is they got rid of Drew Remenda for not being a big enough homer and they put in Jamie Baker who is a pretty big homer as you'd expect for a former Sharks player. Randy and Drew were unbeatable, Baker being around is just annoying

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Are Shark fans one of the most delusional fanbases ever? Seriously go read their gdt. You will lose brain cells after looking at it.

I thought Leaf fans were bad, but my god do Shark fans take the cake.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
We'll agree to disagree. Goucher is a pleasant surprise, but he's nowhere near as smooth or entertaining as Randy. What sucks about the Sharks broadcast these days is they got rid of Drew Remenda for not being a big enough homer and they put in Jamie Baker who is a pretty big homer as you'd expect for a former Sharks player. Randy and Drew were unbeatable, Baker being around is just annoying

Funny how people see things so differently. I think Goucher is way smoother.

One thing we can agree on..I was watching a Sharks game a few weeks ago, Baker is insufferable.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Hahn is just ok, IMO. I think Dave Goucher is light years better.

Why have the Sharks fans given up on them? Ticket prices?

Sharks fans losing faith as Marleau/Thornton are getting older and the window to actually win a Cup closes. For me, I don't enjoy Sharks hockey much anymore; they don't have enough team speed. The Knights speed makes me feel young again!!

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Are Shark fans one of the most delusional fanbases ever? Seriously go read their gdt. You will lose brain cells after looking at it.

I thought Leaf fans were bad, but my god do Shark fans take the cake.
Deal with a Blues fan someday.

Sharks fans in general aren’t bad, they’re just in a weird, limbo-ass season right now. It’s bound to make most fans crazy.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Deal with a Blues fan someday.

Sharks fans in general aren’t bad, they’re just in a weird, limbo-ass season right now. It’s bound to make most fans crazy.

I think it is just ridicolous that they are actually saying that the refs are intentionally looking the other way because it is Vegas.

Reffing has been bad in every game that involves every team. I watch the Sens games too from time to time even though they are bad this year and reffing has sucked in those games too.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
The Sharks board comments are pretty ridiculous, but I have to admit the Knights got away with quite a few high sticks before getting caught on one that could have ruined the night in the third as it turned into a goal. Some strange no calls too there, but saying the refs are intentionally doing it loses one's credibility.

I think the fanbase is generally nothing like that, its just frustration with the state of the team and management. This was inevitable though, winning all those years brought a Red Wings like dilemma where not enough young talent could come in. Plus a GM that makes maddening decisions at times to rely on veterans at all costs and a coach who is known as a veterans coach. To move forward they will have to probably make wholesale changes, but hard to do when the team is still making the playoffs and still has some really good talent at the top. Problem is after the top 6-7 players on the team its a lot of mediocre players. Other than hitting on some first round picks, they have a lot of guys of Carpenter's level getting NHL minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->