Jul 4, 2016
Hee, Hee: No goal for you.

GfingerwagCERT.gif

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
But let's make no mistake. If Fleury hasn't been so amazing lately, we might have walked away from these two games with zero points.

All the same, though I was not one of the shit talkers, if you told me before the year started that Vegas would have 93 points before game 70 I'd look at you with skepticism at best.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
GleaveawinnerCERT.gif

Better buckle up for the next couple games. The next two opponents are from the Metro (in Philly and at home against the Devils). Could get a little feisty.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
View attachment 103837

Better buckle up for the next couple games. The next two opponents are from the Metro (in Philly and at home against the Devils). Could get a little feisty.

I doubt it, non conference games against teams fighting for much needed playoff shots will be conservative. Besides the East has become a lot of clone teams, focused on speed and quick plays, little forecheck or intimidation there. Reaves has nicely dropped off the aggression and lowered the temperature. I suppose he's saving it for the division.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Heck. I don't even know 450+ people.
How many in your family, high school, church, hobby clubs, sports teams? Add in neighbors and "friends of" and it can add up.

My immediate family is 14. Add aunts, uncle's, first cousin's/spouses that's another couple dozen (& their kids/spouses a few more dozen). Add maternal cousins descendant from great, great uncle and siblings/spouses, more than a hundred.

If you have a big family, it can add up.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
How many in your family, high school, church, hobby clubs, sports teams? Add in neighbors and "friends of" and it can add up.

My immediate family is 14. Add aunts, uncle's, first cousin's/spouses that's another couple dozen (& their kids/spouses a few more dozen). Add maternal cousins descendant from great, great uncle and siblings/spouses, more than a hundred.

If you have a big family, it can add up.

I agree 100%

Both of my parents have 5 siblings
Each of those siblings have at least 3 kids
Each of those kids have avg of 3 kids of their own

Then there are relatives by marriages (spouses families)

PS. my big brother haves 5 kids, my big sister haves 2 kids

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->