VGK Historical Firsts / Records / Leaders

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

How many more can they squeeze in?

Last year the Oilers sold tickets that got buyers into the concourse, but no view of the game. For $80 you got into the building but had to watch the game on TVs. They sold over 100 of them for $80 a piece. So always could sell more. Maybe spots in the clubs up top will be the next frontier for high priced, bad view locations.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I think they should just name Engelland captain, he's basically been their leader all season long and it'd probably mean so much to him to just name him the first ever captain of the Vegas Golden Knights.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
I see Bill "Goalsworthy" on the list! :thumbu:

In a previous life I was a North Stars fan, and I had a buddy who always thought Bill's last name was Goalsworthy. He loved that since he'd always say it was because he was worthy of scoring goals...obviously.

I never had the heart to tell him that wasn't Bill's last name. Forget how my friend finally found out the name was Goldsworthy, but he was crushed when he did and mad at me for not correcting him for so long. Said I made him look like a damn fool! :laugh:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

There were like half a dozen bullet points during the NHLN pregame coverage that I forgot to capture and put in here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->