Confirmed with Link: [VGK/DAL] - Marc Methot for 2020 2nd and Dylan Ferguson

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
So a 2nd and 7th for ~45-70 games of whatever Methot does well. I guess it could be worse.

Dallasman

Jun 23, 2002
Edmonton,Alberta
I like this deal.
And I don't think we're done either. One/two of our dmen has got to be on the way out too. What do we have now, 8-9 dmen who can play in the NHL? Maybe I'm wrong.

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Would you rather we sign Alzner? Hopefully this takes us out of the running

Methot - Kling
Lindell - Johns?
Hamhuis - Honka
Patty
Starting to look better

I'd rather we signed Smith. So tired of throwing away assets on someone who won't be here in two years for someone who at best is marginally better than what we have now.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
What is the outline of the team going forward into next year? Do you guys think the nucleus of Seguin, Spezza, Benn up front and Klingberg, Methot and Hamhuis on D and Bishop in net is good enough to get back into the playoffs?

I just look at Capfriendly and view the team as everything I said above, like it's a depleted roster.

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
I'd rather we signed Smith. So tired of throwing away assets on someone who won't be here in two years for someone who at best is marginally better than what we have now.

He's more than marginally better than what we have and a 2nd in 3 years is nothing to lose sleep over.

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
He has 2 years left on his current contract. Hopefully he plays one full season during those 2 years lol. 41 this year and 41 next year:yo:

At least we didn't also also sign Eaves. With Oleksiak and Nemeth having season tickets, the press box would overflow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad