GDT: VeGoKnights vs Vanucks 7PST (AKA the DoesItReallyMatter Bowl)

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
All tied up. (Three goals on six shots.)

GwhatCERT.gif

Reactions: Nevada Jones

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
What happened to all the people panicking about how hot the Sharks were? How about the Flames earlier? The Kings were coming to get us right? The Ducks were going to be unbeatable once they got healthy weren't they? Easy to get seduced by winning and losing streaks in the regular season, but in the end its all noise. All that matters is you get to the playoffs and you don't have your worst losing streak then.

Steady wins the game and the race. The Knights are so well set up for the playoffs. No panic, no pushing too hard to get wins, just show up and play hard. Tonight it looked like the Canucks weren't going to match that but they did show up and some flaws got exposed, but no big deal. Just stick with the program. We get our best 20 out there in a week's time and give it a go, I like where we are at.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Nicely done. That said, are those hats typically Swedish?
I know that Burns wears similar after game. You exert so much, then have to refuel quickly, that extremities are often cold due to digestion. Was surprised when I shook his hand post HNIC After Hours interview.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Someone with a better record than I should start today's GDT.

Whitecloud is playing, for theming purposes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->