GDT: Vegas vs Carolina

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
But that doesn't fit our narrative of being a team in total meltdown?
Idk, i always write off those road cally games as losses, if you managed to grab a point from them - yay, if not whatever, just come back not injured and beat them at home. Loser mentality i guess.
F.e look at Holtby who goes berserk with Boston then goes to Dallas and turns into a cheese. Those type of games.

Anyway, nice trip, be good to us on Saturday and don't score 7 on Bob :).

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I missed all this because I got called into work to upload a high school basketball video. Yes, a high school basketball video. Only in Indiana would you get a 10:30 p.m. phone call because somebody's ****ing high school basketball video wasn't working.

Then I stopped at Walmart on the way home for liquor and I get up to the checkout where they have the liquor and cigarettes behind the glass door and the girl there is all like "I can't check that stuff out, I'm not old enough." And they literally had no other employees who could check me out, AND WHY DO YOU HAVE SOMEBODY UNDER 21 WORKING THE LIQUOR AND CIGARETTE AISLE.

So here I sit, having not seen the Canes win and having no Wild Turkey. FML

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
was looking at some cam ward stats and came across something interesting to me at least. his 2010-2011 season was the 13th best season by a goaltender in the modern era according to the goalie point shares metric at hockey reference. he only finished 7th in vezina voting. by their metric he had several years early in his career that were top 10 or better.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I missed all this because I got called into work to upload a high school basketball video. Yes, a high school basketball video. Only in Indiana would you get a 10:30 p.m. phone call because somebody's ****ing high school basketball video wasn't working.

Then I stopped at Walmart on the way home for liquor and I get up to the checkout where they have the liquor and cigarettes behind the glass door and the girl there is all like "I can't check that stuff out, I'm not old enough." And they literally had no other employees who could check me out, AND WHY DO YOU HAVE SOMEBODY UNDER 21 WORKING THE LIQUOR AND CIGARETTE AISLE.

I went for roller coaster of emotions reading this. Smugness, for our kids are allowed alcohol at 18. Overt smugness, because kids under 18 wouldn't even be allowed to work at 10.30 pm. Deflative sadness upon remembering that absolutely no one is allowed to sell alcohol after 9 pm in store... which obviously is a mere technicality regarding anything above 4.7 vol-% which is only allowed to be sold in state monopoly liquor stores that close at 8 pm, latest.

Some stores actually cover their beer and cider with tarps at 9 pm to ward off our temptations.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015

This honestly sounds like your problem, who wants to live in Indiana?

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
was looking at some cam ward stats and came across something interesting to me at least. his 2010-2011 season was the 13th best season by a goaltender in the modern era according to the goalie point shares metric at hockey reference. he only finished 7th in vezina voting. by their metric he had several years early in his career that were top 10 or better.

He had 74 starts that season and was fantastic, but somehow couldn't manage to make the playoffs. Missed it by 2 pts....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->