Vegas Tourney?

IlyaAlexanderMalkin

Jun 20, 2006
Coeur d'Alene
Just curious if anyone is going to play in the Canadian Hockey Enterprises Tournament this weekend in Vegas? (Nov 2-4)

We play in a division with the Buffalo Fire Dept, La Tormente of Phoenix, and Eck's Saloon from Colorado.

Has anyone played against these teams before?

Thanks All

MikeD

Jul 3, 2006
Buffalo NY
www.hawksice.com
I can tell you that the BPD AND BFD teams can be VERY deep in skills...Semi-pro and Pro alumni have been on their Ice teams. Several are hired just for their hockey skills. In any case, the Vegas Roller and ICe Tourneys are a riot of a good time. Have a great time!

Doctor Hook

Mar 11, 2006
Boston
I heard game times for Vegas tourneys can be anywhere from morning, night, to middle of the night. Let me know if this is true.

And I'm jealous!

IlyaAlexanderMalkin

Jun 20, 2006
Coeur d'Alene
Thanks for the heads up Mike D.

As for game times they are kind of sporatic. We play thursday at 10:45 p.m. then friday @ 1:30 p.m. then Saturday @ 10:45 a.m. with the championship that evening @ 6:30 p.m. Not looking forward the the 2 games on Saturday if we make it.

We played in another tournament when we had a 2:30 am game that started 45 mins late. Not a fun time to play...

IlyaAlexanderMalkin

Jun 20, 2006
Coeur d'Alene
Because it was the opening night of games and every team in every division had to play so we got stuck with the last game and of course nothing really stays ontime in Vegas.

Needless to say we lost about 4 hours of partying....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->