Post-Game Talk: Vegas @ Nashvegas: The inaugural showdown

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Just get this one home. I hate messing with my sleeping schedule again when I had it on check for a while now :help:

JustaFinnishGuy

Mar 3, 2016
Finland
3v3 is not hockey, but it's damn entertaining. Really weird how long we watched 4v4.
Holy crap.

JustaFinnishGuy

Mar 3, 2016
Finland
What even are these tries anymore
If you're going to slap it, you cannot fake the slapper on a breakaway like that. No time to execute.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
very disappointing result. lets take the point and aim for 4 of the next 6 points. go preds. #TeamNeal

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
When you are down two goals, and down in the 3rd period, you can't be overly disappointed to come out with a point. But when you blow a lead in the final minute it just sucks no matter how you slice it. Our play in empty net 5 on 6 situations is just mind-boggling. We have to be the worst in the league. We couldn't score an empty net goal if our lives depended on it- it is unreal. In the last two home games we have had 5 minutes of empty net play, and did not even come remotely close to scoring a goal.

Final thought- after we took the lead it was total domination by Vegas. With 4:34 left in the third the shots were 40-24. They outshot us 11-0 in that final 4 minutes. ELEVEN shots in 4 minutes- jeez.

Oh well, take the point, rest up and move on.......

Reactions: Enoch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad