Confirmed with Link: Vegas Golden Knights swag

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Anyone find any hats locally? Seems to be the hottest items as nobody has them whenever I call / stop by.

No hats at McCarran before my flight but they did have nice hoodies. If I didn't pack 6 sweaters, 2 jackets, a ski jacket, and a coat for winter in Austria I might have got one.

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8
72363-1479885609948-Gildan-Hoo-Black-_w92_-front.jpg

https://www.sunfrog.com/109270712-284216914.html?72363

My hoodie just arrived. If anyone is interested in this item, it's not bad at all. The print is quality. It looks great. The logo is slightly smaller than it appears in the picture. When buying from these random third party sites, there's always a concern of the item not really matching the image on the site very well. This product mostly checks out. If you like it, I recommend it. For what it's worth, I have not washed it yet nor do I intend to but it looks like it'll hold up.

Sizing wise, I ordered a large but I would say I'm slightly disappointed. It's just a little bit smaller than that. If there were size between medium and large (extra-medium?), this is it.

calvegas04

Jun 23, 2016
Las Vegas
Haven't bought anything yet for two reasons. 1. Waiting for them to put out better quality stuff 2. If a name change happens

Jun 6, 2016
Haven't bought anything yet for two reasons. 1. Waiting for them to put out better quality stuff 2. If a name change happens

1. Yep 2. Never gonna happen

3. I haven't bought anything yet cause I'm still not over the awfulness of the name.

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
I got my hat.... it's a Utah Jazz hat. FYI- the sports jersey store in the Galleria has nice hoodies, and some tee shirts. And for those of you awaiting a name change, we get it. You don't like it. Send your letters to Foley.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->