Confirmed with Link: Vegas Golden Knights swag

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8
What if they lowered the tops of the stick to make the bottoms come down closer to the bottom of the logo?

It's not the positioning that I don't like. It's the fact that they immediately remind me another hockey franchise.

I still purchased it though. I hope the quality is nice. Never bought from this company before but the BBB reviews made me feel comfortable enough.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Anybody been to the USA store lately? Thinking of stopping by tomorrow but dont want to make the 20+ minute tread in freezing winds on the motorcycle if nothing is there.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Apparently the U.S. Army is investigating the use of the name Golden Knights.

Maybe it is best to hold off on buying anything that has the team name on it until this investigation clears up.

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8

Maybe it is best to hold off on buying anything that has the team name on it until this investigation clears up.

Or maybe it's best to buy up as much as you can.

If they change the name, 50 years from now today's official Golden Knights merchandise will be worth its weight in.... gold.

KahunWOW

Apr 14, 2006
Germany

Ah man, that´s some sad news for me. I already bought stuff worth $500 for me and all my hockey friends in Germany :(

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
I wouldn't mind it if they changed the name still lol. Maybe Crusaders fits better or something of the like so they can keep the symbol lol?

Also an FYI for anybody stopping by the Fashion Show Mall. No hats at all but Lids, etc will be getting snap backs and flat bills I heard on December 1st.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I went from wanting to get the first run of hats at name day to still having not purchased any merch yet. Been so lazy.

Jun 6, 2016
I went from wanting to get the first run of hats at name day to still having not purchased any merch yet. Been so lazy.

The first run stuff is so basic and I'm still holding out on a possible name change lol but seriously better stuff will be released coming up.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Silver Knights! :yo:

tumblr_mstfs5LKeV1s71yvvo1_500.jpg

Ozolinsh_27

Apr 1, 2005
hopefully T-Mobile arena store has more selection when I get to town at end of the month :D

KahunWOW

Apr 14, 2006
Germany
Did anyone receive anything yet? I ordered some stuff on Nov 23rd and it looks like it is not even on the way (international delivery...) :(

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Yeah what the f is going on. Ordered from NHL.com the day after the announcement. Are you telling me the NHL really did have stuff to go at that moment?

At least it says it will ship no later than the 16th.

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
I'm fine with the ship date, BUT not with them taking my money until it's being shipped. That's just not right and I have never had another company do such a thing.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I also ordered something from NHL.com on Nov. 23rd and haven't heard anything new about it since then. I am giving it until the new year to hear what is going on with it until i just decide to call nhl.com to cancel it and demand a refund.

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
When I called, the lady was incredibly rude so I asked for a refund. Guess I'll just have to wait until whenever I visit next to buy something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad