Confirmed with Link: Vegas Golden Knights swag

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Bought two shirts online. It says it will ship "no later than December 16th."

So anyone not in a rush can get their x-mas presents shortly before the holiday.

Got the wife one of the shirts and myself the charcoal t-shirt. Planning to buy a flat bill (or two or three depending on color schemes) when they are released.

Pelle Lindbergh

Sep 9, 2006
Montreal
Marchandises

I'm looking to buy the cap of the teqm but without a strap behind, anyone found it ? Hoping that the back of the cap will be the secondary logo. Let me know if you found the cap somewhere....

What have you bought ? Cap or t-shirt or anything else , give me a review of your items.

Do you think they will unveiled the jersey soon, or waiting for the draft only ?

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
New Era only has 51's hats still.
Dying to get a black or goldish flat bill. I sorta collect hats so those will be my main purchases.

I know this will offend people, but I find wearing jerseys a bit nerdy, but who am I to say...I am on a hockey forum lol.

Putting a jersey in a case or on the wall of a man cave is a different story. Might consider that in the next year or so when I go house searching.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
New Era only has 51's hats still.
Dying to get a black or goldish flat bill. I sorta collect hats so those will be my main purchases.

I know this will offend people, but I find wearing jerseys a bit nerdy, but who am I to say...I am on a hockey forum lol.

Putting a jersey in a case or on the wall of a man cave is a different story. Might consider that in the next year or so when I go house searching.

I don't like wearing jerseys. I usually go with a polo if I've got an option.

A hockey jersey/sweater always works for me, though. I've got Cubs, Bears, Mizzou, etc. polo shirts and nothing but jerseys and t-shirts for the Hawks. Don't know why.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Shirt ordered with the main logo. NHL.com says they will ship no later than the 16th.
Which doesn't mean it'll get there before Xmas, the post office crunch being what it is.

I ordered/paid online the Winnipeg Jets jersey the VERY FIRST DAY in September it was available (after the franchise moved from Atlanta) and I was told it'll be delivered in 4-6 weeks. It took just over 3 months to be delivered!

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
Bad news, kiddies: if you order VGK merch from shop.nhl.com, you can't use the discount codes for CyberMonday (NHLCM16) because "this is a special event item." :( :shakehead :madfire:

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Yep, highly dissapointed when I saw that, though I did use Discover so I got the 10%.

I kept trying to apply the coupon and was getting pissed off it wasnt working as I didnt see the message at first haha.

Oh well, stuff is overpriced but its worth it to me.

And I cant understand how NHL.com didnt have this **** stocked and ready to go long before it was available. Its not like they didnt know what it was going to be.

I still think it will arrive shortly before Christmas though. Thats definintely why they have the date it will ship no later than set as it is.

I am going to swing by the USA store tomorrow to see if I want any more merch.

Jun 6, 2016
I really hope they sell helmets like the logo. Pretty sure every kid will want one, and some drunk adults.

Jun 6, 2016
72363-1479885609948-Gildan-Hoo-Black-_w92_-front.jpg

https://www.sunfrog.com/109270712-284216914.html?72363

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Yeah the current stuff is all pretty bland outside of like hats. The rest all looks like a plain shirt or hoodie with the logo added to the middle. No designs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad