A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I like

1. The light gray tee
2. The charcoal lid
3. The touque
and
4. The first woman's shirt is... hot! :hyper: Xmas gift for the gal.

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
I really really like the logo, I kinda wish they didn't have the golden part of the name. But otherwise solid, curious to see what the jersey will look like

sjsharks92

Jun 9, 2014
Bay Area, California
Not a fan of the team name but the logo is very good. They did a fantastic job on that. Really happy to have an NHL team in Vegas! Can't wait to go to a game out there!

Congrats Vegas!

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
Any one know if the shop at the T-Mobile is open today? I had to leave last night to meet some friends and couldn't wait to buy my swag.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
some of the apparel is listed as "secondary logo" and some as "primary"...but the logos are the same...any idea if the actual piece that's supposed to be the shoulder patch is what you get if you buy? or are those two logos subtly different, and I don't see it?

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Think its an error. The star with the swords is the secondary logo.

There is 0% difference in what they posted.

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

2 tees and a hat!

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I got a t-shirt at the USA Hockey store today. They had gray, black, charcoal, white. Some were of the clima lite adidas material. Also hoodies and a long sleeve 1/4 zip clima lite shirt. No hats though. There were actually people in the store and the guy that's normally napping when I go in said they've sold a ton of shirts today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad