GDT: Vegas Golden Knights Expansion Draft | 5:00 PM | T-Mobile Arena | NBCSN, SN

netminder17

Sep 15, 2009
Atlanta
I really hate their dragging this out. Does anyone really wanna watch the awards? lol At least we killed it in the last round.

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
I'm enjoying this year actually. Some good comedy and quips thrown in at the player expense lol.

Anarchy Joe

Jun 30, 2013
Burns won the Norris other then that I didn't care for any of the awards just watching too see who my Golden Knights pick and the trades

netminder17

Sep 15, 2009
Atlanta
I'd offer up my Byfuglien sweater in exchange, but it's my favorite hockey possession ever.

(Okay, BB...enough with the Thrashers jersey comments.)

Some Knight/Thrashers combo would be cool.

And I'm good talking Thrashers jersey's. I've got a few Kovy's, Hossa, Lehtonen, Peverley, even a Todd White thrown in there for good measure. lol

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Some Knight/Thrashers combo would be cool.

And I'm good talking Thrashers jersey's. I've got a few Kovy's, Hossa, Lehtonen, Peverley, even a Todd White thrown in there for good measure. lol

I get so much crap from people when I wear my Thrashers sweater around. I don't know what it's like to be a Thrashers fan, but I think I've had a taste.

I'm in no less than four Winnipeg peoples tweets saying they finally met a Thrashers fan, and I've only worn it around hockey people twice. I always smile and take the picture, but if I was really emotionally invested I'd be pissed off. So, I'll say I kind of get it...but I know I really don't.

I hope that if you choose to come to this side fully you'll never have to experience that again.

And I'm done. I'll never mention it again. (I hope.)

Anarchy Joe

Jun 30, 2013
I get so much crap from people when I wear my Thrashers sweater around. I don't know what it's like to be a Thrashers fan, but I think I've had a taste.

I'm in no less than four Winnipeg peoples tweets saying they finally met a Thrashers fan, and I've only worn it around hockey people twice. I always smile and take the picture, but if I was really emotionally invested I'd be pissed off. So, I'll say I kind of get it...but I know I really don't.

I hope that if you choose to come to this side fully you'll never have to experience that again.

And I'm done. I'll never mention it again. (I hope.)

Once I get some Vegas Golden Knight gear living in Orlando I will prolly get weird looks in one of my college classes the professor and the whole class didn't even know Columbus had a hockey team

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Last batch:

Anaheim: D - Stoner
Minnesota: F - Haula
Columbus: F - Karlsson
Chicago: D - VanRiemsdyk
Pittsburgh: - G - Fleury
Washington: D - Schmidt

Moves: