Vegas Golden Knights are your 2017-18 Western Conference Champions

Ogelthorpe

Who do you play for?
Jul 21, 2010
Congratulations. As a long time Pens fan, I always liked Fleury. You guys got a great goalie and even better person.

Good luck and enjoy the ride!

Reactions: Bart9349

EC09

Cleveland Sports Fan
Jun 16, 2011
Youngstown, Ohio
This shirt will be mine. Dude is a monster.

thumb.aspx

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Congrats you guys, from a die hard Bolts fan. Your team earned it!

nickp91

Jun 29, 2011
I still don't understand the mentality that an expansion team, in any sport, has to wallow around in the depths of mediocrity for a certain amount of years before they can be contenders What an amazing moment for the Golden Knights & the entire Las Vegas community

Pengu

Jun 24, 2016
Congrats Vegas!
Soak it in guys. There are teams that have been in the league for 50 years and never won the cup. It is that special....

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
What an incredible experience following this team. From before they even announced the ticket drive and there were only rumors. Absolutely a fun time

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I still don't understand the mentality that an expansion team, in any sport, has to wallow around in the depths of mediocrity for a certain amount of years before they can be contenders What an amazing moment for the Golden Knights & the entire Las Vegas community

Clearly they should have sucked and earned multiple number one picks like Pittsburgh!

member 151739

The people who say that are fans of teams that had to go through that. They just want others to wallow in shared misery.

Reactions: ChanceVegas

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Too fast. Too relentless. Too tenacious. Too sweet.

I don't know if I want Washington to push their series to 7 or not. I guess I'll worry about that tomorrow. I'd have to say this is a good day.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Stunning. This team is plowing through the field, going 12-3. What a ride this has been so far! More stress yet to come.....

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad