Rumor: Vanek to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillyboy93

Dec 3, 2012
Canada
Hey, I was going through my twitterfeed and this tweet from this guy came up saying Vanek was gonna be dealt to the Caps soon. I myself am a Capitals fan and tbh idk who this guy is but hes posted some rumours before and seems to cover hockey and unsure about this one, I for one don't think its true but I was curious to see what you guys think or what it would even take if possible. Heres the tweet:

John Lydic ‏@jdlydic12 19 Jun
#Capitals close to acquiring RW Thomas Vanek from #Buffalo. Vanek is headed to Washington now. Details to come. #nhlfreeagency

Emerica

May 29, 2010
That tweet dates from June 19th. And the guy has 183 followers.

Safe to say he knows jack****.

dillyboy93

Dec 3, 2012
Canada
Yeahh I kinda figured he doesn't know what hes talking about, just thought I'd share it anyways to get peoples thoughts.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Yeahh I kinda figured he doesn't know what hes talking about, just thought I'd share it anyways to get peoples thoughts.

My thoughts would be: I'd love it if it's for Kuznetsov, otherwise I don't really care so long as the return is the best we can get.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Not particularly credible and the rumor that Vanek is going to be moving has been out there for more than a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad