TSN: Vanek to Columbus

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011

Ok. So that's the top two lines. I wonder who will be on the third line. I'm assuming Dubi will center flanked by two of the following three: Bjork, Boone, Milano. So which will be the odd man out?

It would've been equally as interesting to see the lineups had Andy not gotten hurt

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013

Absolutely in love with these lines. Goodness. This is what I’ve been wanting to see all year. That fourth line is a thing of beauty. And like I said before on here; I think Wenny and V are going to find chemistry quick. Could rejuvenate Wenny and get him back to playing the hockey he played last year. Same with Fligs.

Love it.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Who said yesterday, no way Jenner is gonna sit? Moe, you right? :-D

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Yep, and sit Jenner for Sedlak. Sedlak had a good game with Caps, him and Calvert "earned" that goal for Testi in best Torts fashion. And yet.
Jenner has shown so little for so long that he's earned the press box.......but won't happen

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Jenner has shown so little for so long that he's earned the press box.......but won't happen
This reminds me of the Moneyball scene between Pitt and Hoffman. Jenner will play no matter what unless he's traded. :)

Billy Beane: Art, you got a minute?
Art Howe: Yeah. Take a seat.
Billy Beane: You can't start Pena at first tonight. You'll have to start Hatteberg.
Art Howe: Yeah, I don't want to go fifteen rounds, Billy. The lineup card is mine, and that's all.
Billy Beane: That lineup card is definitely yours. I'm just saying you can't start Pena at first.
Art Howe: Well, I am starting him at first.
Billy Beane: I don't think so. He plays for Detroit now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad