Vancouver World Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilly Willy*

I have a 21game pack, so does my brother. We aren't missing out on this, plus who knows if NHL will ever be back.

Scooter2

Feb 2, 2004
Vanc Juniors

Bolland was the final cut from the 2005 team so he will be a definate for the 2006, i would also think that from the OHL i can see McGrath & Reddox having a chance.

Wolski i'am not to sure about, for a player that see's the ice time that he does, he did not put up any real big numbers.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Eb0la11 said:
So, anyone know when the summer camp was last year or when its set to start this year?

It is usually scheduled for around the 2nd week in August. I think last year's camp started on August the 12th or so. I think I remember this year's will be August 14th. They usually invite anywhere between 40 and 45 players.

Eb0la11

Aug 28, 2004
Calgary
Thanks Hablover, I went to see two of the exhibs held in Calgary at the summer camp last year and it was actually a real treat so Im excited for it again, I just forgot about what time it comes. Im probably going to go to every Exhib this year, I live in Calgary so its a bonus to see the national clubs practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad