Confirmed Trade: [VAN/PIT] Derrick Pouliot for Andrey Pedan and 2018 4th round pick

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
Basically a 4th? Don't know much about Pedan...

Its a very good reclamation project for Vancouver, who can afford to give him NHL time and see if he can sink or swim.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Good for PITs getting a pick for someone they'd otherwise waive. Too bad a 9th overall pick didn't work out for them. For a team as consistent as they are, picking that high is a rare opportunity.

skyo

Benning Squad
Sep 22, 2013
CanucksCorner
canuckscorner.com
Derrick Pouliot the young QB.

"Is a very good skater. Also displays both offensive and defensive instincts. Can be an effective asset with the man advantage. Is at his best when he has the puck on his stick."

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
EDIT: I believe threads got merged.

Thought Pouliot had a bit more value, but if he was going to get waived, then, hey, good to get something.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
DP had multiple chances to crack the roster here and couldn't do it. Maybe a change of scenery will do him good.

Derrick Pouliot the young QB.

"Is a very good skater. Also displays both offensive and defensive instincts. Can be an effective asset with the man advantage. Is at his best when he has the puck on his stick."

My advice would be keep your expectations very, very low.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Too bad PIT didn't trade Pouliot and their 1st for Duchene though, lol. Jimmy Murphy :facepalm:

Good deal for uhh..? At least Pittsburgh gets a 4th round pick, lol.

Nail

Mar 21, 2014
Pouliot re-united with his coach in Portland, Travis Green.

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Pedan has size to him. The guy is 6 foot 5, 213 pounds.
That's about it. Hasn't really delivered much of anything in the A after his concussion

Canucks fans will lament us giving up picks because our board seriously overvalues them like the rest of HF, but I don't mind this. Don't love it but he's worth a shot. No idea who he puts out of the lineup though if we want to play him...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad