Proposal: Value of ott pick 33

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
What do you think it would take to get the ott 33 overall pick from ottowa. I would love to get Ryan o'rourke. He fills a need on the lhd side.

6'2" 181lbs lhd

He is tough, shows leadership, has offensive upside and is projected to be top pairing. In 2 years he could be ready and would be an elc addition to our weak left hand side.

I know I dont post a lot in here. Just wanted to see some honest opinions

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
What do you think it would take to get the ott 33 overall pick from ottowa. I would love to get Ryan o'rourke. He fills a need on the lhd side.

6'2" 181lbs lhd

He is tough, shows leadership, has offensive upside and is projected to be top pairing. In 2 years he could be ready and would be an elc addition to our weak left hand side.

I know I dont post a lot in here. Just wanted to see some honest opinions

I guess you do not only not post in here, but you also hardly read the topics here. ;)

Most of us love O'Roarke and we even selected him 26th overall in the board draft mock. A couple of us (not only me, but for example also Simon) have been advocating him for months now. Best defender available IMO and I personally 200% would've chosen him over Neighbours. Berube will love his mentality, leader (the Greyhounds chose him, a 17-year old, as their captain), ultimate teamplayer. Does everything right and very underrated offensively. The only thing still in the air is if he's ultimatly going to be a complementary first pairing D or a upper echelon 2nd pairing D. Guess that mostly depends on if he can improve his skating and stickhandling.

The team selecting him will have a great player. Army already said they might try to trade up with our 3rd round picks depending on if a specific desired player is still there. I'm hoping O'Roarke is this player.

Reactions: JoshFromMO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad