Raptors Discussion: v90| Fighting through the injuries (but not Coronavirus. NBA Suspends season until further notice)

Who wins the game Clips or Raps?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015
The only time Drake shows up to games are when his friends on other teams come to town. I don't hear about him promoting them that much during the season except for when his friends are in town or during the playoffs. The only place the Raps are irrelevant is on US sports media and that's with or without Drake.

you know he has a job right? He can’t attend every meaningless game mid season to appease ppl. Did u know him and the raps donated $5 mil to Canada basketball and fixing up nets and stuff in communities? Probably not.

Reactions: Kurtz

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
you know he has a job right? He can’t attend every meaningless game mid season to appease ppl. Did u know him and the raps donated $5 mil to Canada basketball and fixing up nets and stuff in communities? Probably not.

He puts out an album every few years and I doubt he makes music everyday. He can make time to go to the games to support them team when his buddies are in town playing but when they aren't he has no time? I'm not saying he has to come to the games and don't care if he does or not, but he is not the reason why the Raptors are relevant like you said.

Reactions: stickty111

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
He puts out an album every few years and I doubt he makes music everyday. He can make time to go to the games to support them team when his buddies are in town playing but when they aren't he has no time? I'm not saying he has to come to the games and don't care if he does or not, but he is not the reason why the Raptors are relevant like you said.

He goes on world-wide tours that last for months. When he's in the city, you'll usually find him at the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad