Raptors Discussion: v72| ECQF | (1) Raptors vs (8) Wizards | Raptors win series 4-2 and advance to EC Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
Wall is getting into the paint too easily again, similar to the first half of Game 1. Keep him in the perimeter and we win.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
I was pretty scared when Wizards cut it to 5. That Miles 3 was huge. Him and Ibaka have been great 2 games in a row. Ibaka matches up really well with Beal on the perimeter.

Please stay attached to Mike Scott in Washington.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
It's the playoffs. Most teams are gonna punch back. Cavs brought it right back against the Pacers too for a bit. Not in that game or in this one did I feel the game was at serious risk. Great win tonight

Exactly.

And basketball is a game of runs. One team misses a few shots and the other teams makes a few shots and you have a point swing.

In the end, the Raptors won by 11 and were never really in trouble.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Bench has been having a tough time controlling the game. Need some JV and Ibaka.

Their inexperience was quite evident tonight but it's something that is bound to happen. I expect them to get better as the playoffs progress.

I've been very impressed with the starting 5. Demar and Lowry have come ready to shake off the perceptions of their playoff past. JV has been a monster at both ends of the court same with OG and Ibaka is coming up big defensively. Shoutout to Miles and Wright for their play coming off the bench too.

While it was worrisome that Washington mounted a bit of a comeback, frankly that should have been expected because they are not as bad as they showed in the first half. Anywho the Raps are still the better team and just need to keep the offense coming like the first two games.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
bebe needs to gtfo...hes atrocious. casey has really evolved this year, but why in holy hell he had that lineup in late in the 4th (bebe and brown, really???) was beyond me...hes terrible with his rotations. its the playoffs. i get that you want to keep playing the bench and im down with that, but when they are playing that badly the starters should be going right back in. casey almost lost us that game. anyways go raps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad