Raptors Discussion: v72| ECQF | (1) Raptors vs (8) Wizards | Raptors win series 4-2 and advance to EC Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver91

Agent 0091
May 27, 2007
Unknown
back to back finals appearances with 905(last year won championship) hes going to be a great head coach in the nba and its gonna suck to lose him :(
Is it foregone that he's going to get a HC job in the NBA soon? I don't know much about the Raps staff, but would he be a fit as an AC for a couple seasons before moving on? Casey isn't going anywhere any time soon, but having Stackhouse with him might be good, especially since he's worked with most of the young guys in some capacity already.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
Is it foregone that he's going to get a HC job in the NBA soon? I don't know much about the Raps staff, but would he be a fit as an AC for a couple seasons before moving on? Casey isn't going anywhere any time soon, but having Stackhouse with him might be good, especially since he's worked with most of the young guys in some capacity already.
hes being interviewed for head coaching position for the knicks, magic, and hornets already. i would love to keep him for the post casey era but i think hes as good as gone this offseason, as he should be, hes legit

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Wizards complaining about the refs in Game 1...

Toronto Raptors throughout history: "Cry me a f***ing river"

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
this could backfire with john wall, if the referees did tell him they missed calls, i doubt they want him calling them out in the media. and if they didnt he comes across as a whiny lying baby. win - win

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
this could backfire with john wall, if the referees did tell him they missed calls, i doubt they want him calling them out in the media. and if they didnt he comes across as a whiny lying baby. win - win

Raptors will get screwed over tonight with calls. Happens all the time. I don't expect it to change

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
Super hot shooting, gotta look for the 3s within the system though instead of trying to make them 1 on 1 like DeMar on our second last possession. Fantastic Q!

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
That should be an easy flagrant on Mahinmi. Didn’t even try to go for the ball and shoved Ibaka while he was in mid air. Dirty play.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Devlin is the type of dude that doesn’t know when a joke as run its course. Cringy.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Great half but didn't like giving up that mini run at the end. First 5 minutes of the 3rd will be big.

I know Bebe is a good passer but **** dude. Gotta dunk that ball.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Thats how a first place team should play an 8th place team. Could be better defensively but played great overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad