Raptors Discussion: V65 Round 3! No sweep for Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
Ryan Anderson is probably gonna get a lot of money. would prefer Hereford considering Anderson-Val maybe the worst defensive front court in the league.

Anderson is more realistic when it comes down to cap. Even then assuming he gets 15+ million, it will be pushing it. Horford would be next to impossible.

But you're right about Anderson. He's be a terrible fit defensively.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Anderson is more realistic when it comes down to cap. Even then assuming he gets 15+ million, it will be pushing it. Horford would be next to impossible.

But you're right about Anderson. He's be a terrible fit defensively.

I honestly could see Anderson getting 18+.

Some wings i'd look at if we can flip ross+9th for something is Lee/Bazemore. PF are most realistic option if he opts out is Pau.

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
Ryan Anderson is probably gonna get a lot of money. would prefer Hereford considering Anderson-Val maybe the worst defensive front court in the league.
True, think we should go after Noel as a backup PF.
We should really gwt rid of Patterson. Need shooters and deensive bigs bad. Batum, Crabbe, Teletovic, Dudley, Powell, Plumlee, Williams, Hibbert, Noah

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
No one beside Kyle can hit a three. So many wasted shots. Has Terrance Ross got a bucket? Sure hope he's gone.

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
Patterson and Carrol's inability to hit open threes this series really killed us.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
I think we should play Ross instead of 2Pat. Move Carroll to the 4 or something. Patterson hasnt been good and we need to start hitting some open 3s

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
I honestly could see Anderson getting 18+.

Some wings i'd look at if we can flip ross+9th for something is Lee/Bazemore. PF are most realistic option if he opts out is Pau.

This team needs shooters big time and bigs who can protct te paint and rebound. The best shooter on the team shot 33 percent from 3 this season,guys like Crabbe Williams etc were 39 percenr shooters.
Biyombo was a beast before we picked him up in limited minuets with like 13 rebounds/ 2.5 blocks per 48, guys like Noah Hibbert Plumlee, Dedmon the main guys available that have similar stats over their careers or last season.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
True, think we should go after Noel as a backup PF.
We should really gwt rid of Patterson. Need shooters and deensive bigs bad. Batum, Crabbe, Teletovic, Dudley, Powell, Plumlee, Williams, Hibbert, Noah

Patterson for his value is good. as a back up 4, he's good.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
The Cavs big three all showed up tonight and we just don't have the horses to match up. Nothing to be ashamed of. We're the only team that has given the Cavs any trouble so far in the playoffs.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I'd like to see the city of Cleveland finally win something but there are so many dbags on this Cavs team I'm not sure if I can cheer for them next round.

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
We shouldve left Carroll in FA and try to gwt Batum this offseason. Hes so much better. Eric Gordon & Batum over Ross and Carroll anyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad