Raptors Discussion: v45|#WeTheNorth|BRUUUUUUUNOOOOOO!!!!!! (avatars=post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
These referees are incredibly bad... I swear we got fouled on like 6 straight shot attempts at one point near the end there with not one foul and Lowry especially seemed to have the wrong call go against him like 8 times in that quarter.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
These referees are incredibly bad... I swear we got fouled on like 6 straight shot attempts at one point near the end there with not one foul and Lowry especially seemed to have the wrong call go against him like 8 times in that quarter.

I'm sure the Suns fans would take issue with the fact that the Raps went to the line 14 times compared to 4 for the Suns.

Conclusion: These refs are also inconsistent.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
I'm sure the Suns fans would take issue with the fact that the Raps went to the line 14 times compared to 4 for the Suns.

Conclusion: These refs are also inconsistent.

To be fair, we're second in the league in FTA's and they're 23rd or something like that.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
This team is gritty.

they've taken on Lowry's personality. They're not the biggest, strongest, or fastest team, but they will go right at you and will not back down. It's that same sort of bulldog mentality that Lowry has. As soon as it clicked for Lowry and he bought into Casey's system, it's all fallen into place.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
Great defensive quarter, we got Phoenix completely out of sync. Solid rotations, aggressive close outs, and hands in passing lanes. Textbook defense and a great job by Casey.

Lowry is such a tank, it's awesome. He powers through bodies to create plays out of thin air and doesn't even know the word quit. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad