Raptors Discussion: V44| #WeTheNorth | Winning early-season games? Blasphemy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace88*

Man, i love Lowry and everything but im getting seriously annoyed with his whining to the ref after EVERY. SINGLE. CALL. He's going to develop a reputation as a little baby if he doesn't knock it off. Every call, every game, Lowry's got something to say. Shut up, put your head down and play some basketball man.

Shwaguy*

I get Val has had his struggles this year but god damn Casey the reason we lost that 2nd half was cause we couldn't rebound for ****, so you take out BY FAR our best rebounder for the entire half?

Christ man, you coached a strong game against Orlando and follow it up with this ********?

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Val was getting abused in the paint by Gasol, but the kid has to learn somehow, and it's not like Hansbrough faired any better.

Jaysfanatic*

They all got abused by Gasol last night. In the off-season I was hoping the Raptors would get him, but with Amir there and trying to re-sign Patterson, it didn't make a whole lot of sense.

Oh well. Like I said yesterday, you take your lumps and say hey, with a little tighter D and a better DeMar, we can hang with these guys.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
By: Doug Smith Sports Reporter, Published on Fri Nov 14 2014

UTAH at TORONTO

AIR CANADA CENTRE

hansbrough_favors.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

TIPOFF: 7:30 p.m.

TV: Sportsnet One RADIO: TSN 1050

WEB: Join the Star’s Doug Smith for an in-game blog beginning at 7:30 p.m. at thestar.com.

PROBABLE STARTERS

Utah: Trey Burke, Alec Burks, Gordon Hayward, Derrick Favors, Enes Kanter

Toronto: Kyle Lowry, DeMar DeRozan, Terrence Ross, Amir Johnson, Jonas Valanciunas

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Ha, bad typo.

typo? Or is your subconscious trying to tell you something? :sarcasm:

but yeah, the Raptors could make noise in the playoffs. Partially because they're a good team, and partially because the East is ultra-brutal and the # of teams that are legitimately threatening is quite low. 2nd or 3rd round is very doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->