USports Women vs. U.S. Ivy League

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I've been switching back & forth this evening between women's college exhibitions at Cornell & Harvard (ranked #12 & #13 in NCAA Division I), hosting the McGill Martlets & Université de Montréal Carabins respectively. The Canadian teams have looked very comfortable competing against these ranked U.S. schools, displaying roughly equivalent skills & team speeds (esp. the Carabins) against their opponents in these early season matches. My first opportunity to see these USports teams play (or any USports hockey play), so I hope to see more. :thumbu:

AUS Fan

Aug 1, 2008
At the Rink
I've been switching back & forth this evening between women's college exhibitions at Cornell & Harvard (ranked #12 & #13 in NCAA Division I), hosting the McGill Martlets & Université de Montréal Carabins respectively. The Canadian teams have looked very comfortable competing against these ranked U.S. schools, displaying roughly equivalent skills & team speeds (esp. the Carabins) against their opponents in these early season matches. My first opportunity to see these USports teams play (or any USports hockey play), so I hope to see more. :thumbu:
Both those teams are in the upper tier in USports. You can stream both men and women. DM me if you want info. I know the AUS is free, but I think OUA and Canada West cost money.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Both those teams are in the upper tier in USports. You can stream both men and women. DM me if you want info. I know the AUS is free, but I think OUA and Canada West cost money.
Thanks for the viewing tips. OUA.tv is also free to view (with an account). "All-Access" Canada West streams cost $99.99 CAD. You Easterners need to talk some sense into those people. :fight:

Reactions: AUS Fan

FreddyFoyle

Mar 12, 2008
Fredericton, NB
As he said, the USports women''s teams in Montreal tend to be among the top ranked teams in Canada. Francophone (French first language) female hockey players seem more prepared to 'stay home' and take the CEGEP (junior college) and USports route than elite players in the rest of Canada.

Reactions: JMCx4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad