USHL Combines?

ilyakovy17

Feb 7, 2012
Seoul
Hey, I just have a question about USHL combines.
One of my friend's son was invited to this year's USHL combine in April.
I know that USHL is a great league but does USHL combine mean a lot?
Is he going to get a chance to play in USHL?

Thanks!

herbst20

Jul 8, 2011
The USHL combine IMO is a money grab for the league. If your friend's son is a USHL caliber player, then he has been seen by scouts. USHL teams have scouts spread out throughout the US, Canada, and some teams have European scouts. This combine absolutely doesnt mean he is going to get a chance to play in the USHL.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
The USHL combine IMO is a money grab for the league. If your friend's son is a USHL caliber player, then he has been seen by scouts. USHL teams have scouts spread out throughout the US, Canada, and some teams have European scouts. This combine absolutely doesnt mean he is going to get a chance to play in the USHL.

I would agree with all of this. It's certainly worth going to if you get the invite, but it's not a guarantee for anything.

ilyakovy17

Feb 7, 2012
Seoul

Thanks for your answer!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad