Useless Thread MDCCXLII: #DiscordGangORDontBang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slap

Sep 28, 2017
Then I will help you get to Mars, pal. :)
I've been training hard. 10 pull ups per day and power drifting with handbrake on my Renault Kangoo to get accustomed to G forces. I just need a very powerful rocket and some corn seeds.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
giphy.gif

Sep 19, 2008
Every Cowboy fan in the world hated Scandrick and his lack of effort and mediocre play. This signing makes NO sense.

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
About eight years ago, one of my friends said that of everyone he knew he felt that I was most likely to be a homeless heroin addict after college. Everyone immediately agreed. I objected, but in my head thought it was probably true.

Today I downloaded Outlook on my phone so my boss can reach me 24/7 with any data questions.

I do not view any of this as progress.

Sep 19, 2008
About eight years ago, one of my friends said that of everyone he knew he felt that I was most likely to be a homeless heroin addict after college. Everyone immediately agreed. I objected, but in my head thought it was probably true.

Today I downloaded Outlook on my phone so my boss can reach me 24/7 with any data questions.

I do not view any of this as progress.

It feels like you've given up drugs for like 4 years now that you're a working slave. You have not tweeted drug usage or advocacy for many years now.

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
It feels like you've given up drugs for like 4 years now that you're a working slave. You have not tweeted drug usage or advocacy for many years now.

I get high pretty much every day still. The harder shit is more difficult to squeeze into a two day weekend as I get older, but I still do a decent amount. Last tripped in August I think, but that was the end of a period where I did it like six times in six months.

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Also it was barely a year ago I almost got a whole group thrown out of our hotel for buying (REDACTED) in Amsterdam then the next night stumbled around the city on (REDACTED) until I somehow found myself in a gay bar flirting with a middle aged dude until he got me free (REDACTED), so let's not pretend I'm a beacon of maturity and good decision making.

Reactions: G F O P

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Also it was barely a year ago I almost got a whole group thrown out of our hotel for buying (REDACTED) in Amsterdam then the next night stumbled around the city on (REDACTED) until I somehow found myself in a gay bar flirting with a middle aged dude until he got me free (REDACTED), so let's not pretend I'm a beacon of maturity and good decision making.

Middle aged dude (REDACTED) you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad