Useless Thread MDCCXLII: #DiscordGangORDontBang

Status
Not open for further replies.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Yeah and it's loading as slow as ****ing molasses...if you can even access it right now.
No problems here. Perhaps you need to reset your wifi or modem, maybe someone is sharing your internet and using up all of your bandwidth utilization, Google is a multi-zillion dollar company and if it went down there wouldn' even be any internet left really, at least not much.

In any case, if you would like me to Google something for you, my connection is working just fine, let me know, I will be back from going to church in a couple of hours.

Thanks.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
It's not just me

wv7ig7.png

I guess all around my area Google is f***ed right now

Sep 19, 2008
Long-buried missives from the island reveal the stories of the Japanese troops who fought and died there during World War II. Among them are Saigo (Kazunari Ninomiya), a baker; Baron Nishi (Tsuyoshi Ihara), an Olympic champion; and Shimizu (Ryô Kase), an idealistic soldier. Though Lt. Gen. Tadamichi Kuribayashi (Ken Watanabe) knows he and his men have virtually no chance of survival, he uses his extraordinary military skills to hold off American troops as long as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad