Useless Thread MDCCXL: Nobody remember 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
I mean how awkward must that have been to be in a position where you thought it was time for a kiss and not only did she not want a kiss, but she didn't even realize you were trying to kiss her.

Sep 19, 2008

All my girls say lock him down,
Guys like him don't come around
Go and pick your wedding rings

Yeah, my mom thinks you're legit
But I'm way too young for this
So I'mma tell you what I think, yeah

Sep 19, 2008
Hey, no you ain't the perfect match for me, hey
You were so close my Mr. Almost
Hope it didn't come on as a tease, hey
You were so close my Mr. Almost

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
Bet she cancels on next date, too.

Wouldn't be the first girl to cancel on multiple dates with @Cody Webster. Didn't that girl have two different wardrobe mishaps? Clearly she was just trolling the f*** out of you.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Bet she cancels on next date, too.

Wouldn't be the first girl to cancel on multiple dates with @Cody Webster. Didn't that girl have two different wardrobe mishaps? Clearly she was just trolling the **** out of you.

Lol, yes. She might have cancelled 3 times. Totally trolled by her. We'll see what happens. She's a total cutie, so

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Flaky people are incredibly frustrating

I've distanced myself from some of my closest friends for canceling on me over and over and seemingly putting little effort in

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Flaky people are incredibly frustrating

I've distanced myself from some of my closest friends for canceling on me over and over and seemingly putting little effort in
One time, I'll give them a pass. Next time, cya

She seems real nice and is sincere, so I'll give her a free pass

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
Yeah I only make plans with like 3 or 4 people anymore. The rest, I'll spontaneously meet up with, but I'm not going out of my way to organize something.

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Skip to main content

TICKETSTEAMNEWSPENSTVSCHEDULESTATSPHOTOSFAN CENTRALGAME DAYCOMMUNITYSCORESSHOPWATCHTEAMSSEARCH
Penguins Charity Night On AT&T SportsNet - March 3

For one game only, on Saturday, March 3rd, the annual Penguins Charity Night on AT&T SportsNet returns for the 7th straight season! A total of 7,500 Penguins Charity Duffel Bags stuffed with memorabilia and more will go on sale starting at 3:45PM to support the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation and Mario Lemieux Foundation. See below for the full list of limited edition items in this season's Penguins Charity Duffel Bag, which includes a set of four (4) player bobbleheads, the opportunity to score a signed jersey plus commemorative pieces to celebrate the Pens' back-to-back Cup victories. Save the date of Saturday, March 3rd and tune in to AT&T SportsNet to help us raise $2 million for these two tremendous causes… in just one night!
Gold = $1,000
Black = $250

Item Descriptions:
  • Penguins Hybrid Duffel (Travel Bag & Backpack) - The Penguins Hybrid Duffel, embroidered with the Penguins logo, is a "must-have" two-in-one item to share your Penguins pride on the go. The convenient straps, branded with the wordmark, provide an option to carry your valuables either on your shoulder as a travel bag or on your back as a backpack! Further, the Penguins Hybrid Duffel includes a zippered u-shaped main compartment, zippered front pocket with earbud port access and two (2) zippered side pockets to keep your Penguins gear organized and ready for your next gameday outing.
    • Gold ($1,000)
      • 750 available online only
    • Black ($250)
      • 6,300 available online
      • 450 available at PPG Paints Arena (inside Trib Total Media Gate)
  • Autographed Authentic Jersey - Jerseys Selected at Random*
    • Gold ($1,000) = Guaranteed Home (Black) Jersey by Adidas*
      • Signed By: Mario Lemieux, Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Phil Kessel, Kris Letang or Matt Murray.
    • Black ($250) = A Chance-to-Win a Home (Black) Jersey by Adidas*
      • Signed By: Mario Lemieux, Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Phil Kessel, Kris Letang, Matt Murray, Brian Dumoulin, Jake Guentzel, Justin Schultz, Patric Hornqvist or Olli Maatta.
  • Autographed Puck - Puck signed in gold by a member of the 2017-18 Pittsburgh Penguins roster or by #66 Mario Lemieux.
  • Penguins Back-to-Back Champions Bobblehead Set - This set of four (4) limited edition bobbleheads was created specifically for this season's Charity Night to celebrate the Back-to-Back Stanley Cup Championships by your Pittsburgh Penguins. Four (4) members of both the 2016 and 2017 teams, Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Phil Kessel and Matt Murray complete this exclusive Back-to-Back Champions Bobblehead Set. In addition, to tie the series together, a back panel featuring the team's official Back-to-Back logo is included with each player's bobblehead. Place these bobbleheads side-by-side in pairs to celebrate the Back-to-Back Cups!
  • Penguins Back-to-Back Champions Book - Highlighting the greatest moments from the Stanley Cup victories in 2016 and 2017, our Back-to-Back Champions Book, celebrates the team's tremendous accomplishment of capturing Lord Stanley's Cup in two straight seasons. This hardcover book will be a piece to read and re-read as you relive the heart-stopping moments that led to two unforgettable championship seasons in Penguins hockey history.
  • Penguins Back-to-Back Champions Journal - This spiral-bound Penguins Journal includes a full-color 2018 calendar with imagery of Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Phil Kessel and Matt Murray, graph-lined pages with a watermark of the team's official Back-to-Back logo and black cutout cover featuring the Back-to-Back logo. Our advice? Write on pages back-to-back to put your Penguins Journal to full use!
  • Phil Kessel Plaque - 'Phil' up your Penguins collection with this limited edition piece of Penguins memorabilia! Officially approved by the NHL and the NHLPA, this 8" x 10" Phil Kessel Plaque was designed exclusively for our Charity Night as a match to our player plaques from previous seasons. In the background, a special moment is shown for #81 with the Stanley Cup from the Game 6 victory in Nashville, while highlighted in the foreground is an action photo of the fan favorite forward.
  • Penguins 5X Champions Cap - Hats ON to your favorite team and their victorious Cup runs! This adjustable black hat is embroidered with the tonal Penguins logo on the front and years of the 5 Stanley Cup victories on the back: 1991, 1992, 2009, 2016 & 2017. In addition, a "Pittsburgh Gold" sandwich bill gives this one-of-a-kind cap the perfect pop of color.
  • Penguins 5X Champions Flag - Showcase your Penguins pride with this 5' x 3' "Pittsburgh Gold" flag celebrating the Penguins 5 Stanley Cup Championships. Warning: This item has been 'flagged' for Penguins fanatics only.
  • Penguins Water Bottle - Buy Sam a drink and get his dog one too… Our unique Penguins Water Bottle allows for active fans to both sip and mist during a workout or walk in the park. This item is definitely a 'mist' have!
  • Penguins Cooler Bag - As you know, Penguins fans do everything cooler… Shaped and designed like the team's home jersey, this Cooler Bag is insulated, eye-catching and incredibly fun!
  • Penguins Bluetooth Speaker - Light the lamp with our Penguins Bluetooth Speaker featuring a "touch" sensitive light and four (4) light modes with varying colors and brightness. A great addition to anyone's desk, nightstand or fan cave, the Penguins Bluetooth Speaker includes a clock, working range of 33 feet and up to two hours of music play on a single charge.
  • Penguins Inflatable Lounger - Emblazoned with the Penguins logo and wordmark, the Inflatable Lounger is perfect for a camping trip, day at the beach, tailgate party or outing to the Penguins big screen! Both portable and durable, this popular item is simple to inflate using the enclosed instructions as it does not require a pump. Lounge alone or sit with a few friends as you relax and represent your Penguins in style!
  • Penguins Waist Pack - Train like a Penguin and represent the Pens on your next run or hike with this tech-savvy and reflective Penguins Waist Pack. Featuring the team's wordmark, this lightweight and slim item made of neoprene conveniently holds your smartphone, keys and personal items while you are on the go. In addition, an earbud port allows for easy listening of your favorite tunes or even the Penguins game!
  • 2017-18 Penguins Yearbook - A full-color annual publication, the official Yearbook of the Pittsburgh Penguins is the definitive information piece about the current team. Check stats and study up to increase your Penguins I.Q. with this commemorative item!
  • 2018 Penguins & Paws Pet Calendar - The always-popular Pet Calendar includes members of the 2017-18 Pittsburgh Penguins roster, along with adoptable animals available through Humane Animal Rescue. In addition, the 2017-18 edition of Penguins & Paws includes personal photos from the Penguins team with their own pets with the Stanley Cup. Who wants this calendar right meow? We do!
Important Shipping Information (Available to Ship to the U.S. & Canada Only)
  • When submitting your online order, please carefully review your Shipping Address. Absolutely no changes may be made to your Shipping Address upon completion of your online order submission.
  • Penguins Charity Duffel Bags are unable to ship to a P.O. Box address.
  • Penguins Charity Duffel Bags are only available to ship within the U.S. and Canada. Canadian orders will receive an additional $50 international S&H fee.
  • Penguins Charity Duffel Bags will start shipping in mid-March.
  • FedEx will send tracking information to the email address used at the time of purchase. Neither the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation nor the Mario Lemieux Foundation will provide tracking information.
About the Mario Lemieux Foundation:
Created in 1993 by hockey legend Mario Lemieux, the Mario Lemieux Foundation is dedicated to raising funds for cancer research and patient care, as well as Austin's Playrooms, an initiative that creates playrooms for children and families in medical facilities. Since 1998, the Lemieux Foundation has given over $25 million to cancer research and patient care initiatives in the Pittsburgh region and beyond. Additionally, the Lemieux Foundation has opened 33 Austin's Playrooms in western Pennsylvania as well as three military playrooms. To learn more, visit: www.mariolemieux.org
About the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation:
Founded in 2010, the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation is the 501c3 philanthropic hand of the Back-to-Back Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins. With the belief that "Kids Are The Future," the Penguins Foundation focuses its efforts on making an impact on the lives of the littlest fans of the Penguins team and organization. Through programs related to the Penguins Foundation's pillars of playing, growing, helping and learning, the Foundation has been able to make countless assists to the community in just a few short seasons including an overall contribution of $30 million to charitable causes since 2010. For more information, visit: www.pittsburghpenguinsfoundation.org

PENGUINS PRIVACY POLICYEMPLOYMENT & INTERNSHIPS CONTACT US
pittsburghpenguins.com is the official website of the Pittsburgh Penguins. The Pittsburgh Penguins and pittsburghpenguins.com are trademarks of Lemieux Group, LP. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and the word mark NHL Winter Classic are registered trademarks and NHL Stadium Series name and logo and the NHL Winter Classic logo are trademarks of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2017. All Rights Reserved.
FAQ CONTACT US ABOUT US EMPLOYMENTCOPYRIGHT POLICY NHL.COM PRIVACY POLICYNHL.COM TERMS OF SERVICE

Get a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad