Useless Thread MDCCXL: Nobody remember 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
@Ceremony did you see the latest nonsense from the Corbyn drones earlier today

Public ownership will cost nothing - Labour

"No up front costs" :laugh:

The whole premise of nationalisation is you have to buy them off the private companies, they aren't going to give it to you for free.

They're living in an absolute dream world, this is the sort of **** the Green Party would cook up

Not seeing the part of his quote with "no up front costs" m9
I didn't pay any attention to the details (obviously), but I did enjoy how the most useless Tory party imaginable in the midst of the worst constitutional crisis in living memory has an opposition doing absolutely nothing about it, instead going on about nationalising the trains. **** off.

muh cahnstitooshun

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
A report said the up front costs would be 90 billion. Labour disagrees and says it would in effect be 0.

Labour says the long-term costs are 0 according to that article

Cause getting rid of executives grifting off the top of it through price gouging will in the long run save people money

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
I don’t think I’ve ever had someone cancel a date on me. How does it happen to you most of the time?

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I don’t think I’ve ever had someone cancel a date on me. How does it happen to you most of the time?
I have no idea. I was walking out of the house and got a text saying she has to cancel due to a family emergency and that she'll explain later .

Sep 19, 2008
Qkg8bvS.png

Sep 19, 2008
this forum needs live spotify integration

HFBoards MUST know what i'm playing atm or be able to follow along LIVE

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
@Cody Webster, can you tell us the story when you allegedly tried to kiss a girl, and she didn't know you were trying to kiss her, and didn't want to kiss you, and you ended up licking her cheek?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad