Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVII - RIP 2024 Vegas Golden Knights Season 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
My boys told me that draftkings is streaming KBO so naturally I need to re-log into my account to see if this is true

Sep 19, 2008
All I see is KBO and NPB futures on league champion

don't care

1714572682120.png

@PanthersPens62

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008

While there’s no concrete indication yet that the Penguins are considering moving on from Sullivan, it does appear the futures of associate coach Todd Reirden, assistants Ty Hennes and Mike Vellucci and goaltending coach Andy Chiodo are uncertain. Reirden and Vellucci have either held NHL head coaching roles or generated interest in head coaching roles in the past and may get interviews for the five-plus vacancies around the league if Pittsburgh opts not to bring them back. They both signed two-year deals in 2022 that finished up in 2023-24 and will no longer be under contract with the Pens as of July 1.

Firing Sullivan would mean Pittsburgh is still on the hook to pay him a reported total of $16.5MM over the next three seasons, thanks to an extension signed under previous GM Ron Hextall in 2022 – that certainly qualifies as a deterrent.

• Wow
Sep 19, 2008
IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE IVE

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad