1714058727514.jpeg

1714058743230.jpeg

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
you wouldn’t last an hour in the asylum where they raised me

you're a hybe boy it devastates you
No. I do tho feel bad for newjeans and illit members caught in the middle of it, and now kura for receiving an absolutely free jab from that dumb f*** heejin pedo (something we've always known) bitch. MHJ has always been known for being giga f***ed up. Hopefully she loses everything.

Sep 19, 2008
No. I feel bad for newjeans and illit members caught in the middle of it, and now kura for receiving an absolutely free jab from that dumb f*** heejin pedo (something we've always known) bitch. MHJ has always been known for being giga f***ed up.
k

Sep 19, 2008
And that's why you're not someone worth having any discussion about topics like these with.
I'm busy watching japanese and korean baseball and the AFC U-23 Asian Cup on TVN Sports every morning now. I do check in a bit time to time with my kpop sources and instagram (which is how I knew about Le Sserafim disappointing at coachella and the general outrage) but yes I have too much stuff to follow now to care about some hybe drama from bands I barely follow

You and @Help follow this shit for a living like it's your life

I have other interests too and I'm not talking about stamp collecting @Fixed to Ruin. Although I do find that extremely interesting.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I'm busy watching japanese and korean baseball and the AFC U-23 Asian Cup on TVN Sports every morning now. I do check in a bit time to time with my kpop sources and instagram (which is how I knew about Le Sserafim disappointing at coachella and the general outrage) but yes I have too much stuff to follow now to care about some hybe drama from bands I barely follow

I have other interests too and I'm not talking about stamp collecting @Fixed to Ruin. Although I do find that extremely interesting.
What I said Has nothing to do with your interests.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB

Stamp Collection. Ha Ha!

Sep 19, 2008
dude it is nearly 3 am in Japan go to sleep

unless you are watching south Korea Indonesia there is no reason for you to be up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad