Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVII - Happy LE SSERAFIM Day

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

I'm sorry but this is the biggest scam I ever heard of. :shakehead Even that POS Sherman hasn't come up with something this greedy. And after clicking around they don't even charge the same amount for each game. Like Friday its $140 but for a Yankee game its $295 ! And if I'm paying $300 I damn well expect EVERY fan to be able to have something signed.

And yeah, I saw the blurb about having to stay in your designated seating area if you did not purchase this nonsense. Yeah.......make a fan watch BP from a perch when there may be 200 people total in the park when gates open. Thats even worse customer service than in Colorado ! :laugh: :naughty:

Sep 19, 2008

I'm sorry but this is the biggest scam I ever heard of. :shakehead Even that POS Sherman hasn't come up with something this greedy. And after clicking around they don't even charge the same amount for each game. Like Friday its $140 but for a Yankee game its $295 ! And if I'm paying $300 I damn well expect EVERY fan to be able to have something signed.

And yeah, I saw the blurb about having to stay in your designated seating area if you did not purchase this nonsense. Yeah.......make a fan watch BP from a perch when there may be 200 people total in the park when gates open. Thats even worse customer service than in Colorado ! :laugh: :naughty:
1713982378154.gif

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
No other way for WHAT?????? :help: To see Otani close up? :dunno: It was worth $300 just to get a close up glimpse of him without him signing anything for you? Do you realize that this archaic rule about not being able to watch BP downstairs if your seat is in a perch is tailor made to get people like you to pay $300 to stand on the field without a guarantee of an autograph? I assure you at Loan Depot you can go down to the railings to watch BP no matter where your ticket is for.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Hood Evening my Trapitals hating friend ! :) Can you tell how exasperated I am with that $300 price to watch Batting practice on the field? :help: He balked at spending $63 for Bidoof but has no issue throwing $300 at these rich baseball owners for something so not tangible. And then defends Otani for not signing anything because he's not a kid. And people wonder why baseball is dying a quicker death than HF supposedly is :laugh:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood Evening my Trapitals hating friend ! :) Can you tell how exasperated I am with that $300 price to watch Batting practice on the field? :help: He balked at spending $63 for Bidoof but has no issue throwing $300 at these rich baseball owners for something so not tangible. And then defends Otani for not signing anything because he's not a kid. And people wonder why baseball is dying a quicker death than HF supposedly is :laugh:

"There's a sucker born every minute" - P.T. Barnum

And yes, your exasperation made me giggle. :laugh:

I agree 100% though. For $300, the least you could do…is sign some shit.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad