Sep 19, 2008
They don't even have the chocolate taco at the stores here :(

I spent an hour driving around

1714771437473.jpeg

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I wish I could really unleash on how I feel about what's going on in the colleges because I would not hold back :rant:

Let us just say that Joe S is my voice. I want the adults to take action.
I never thought I'd see you say those words.

Again, I am NOT going to re-litigate Ross with you. I have made clear over & over that I think he is a clown. But yes, it WAS the salary cap that cost us all those defensive guys. It was NOT Ross being "cheap". I always say be careful what you wish for when asking for new ownership. Everyone wanted my man Loria gone & now most would kill to have him back. :nod:

Will you be watching the Miami Grand Prix in person this weekend.
:biglaugh: 🤣 😹 You'll be lucky if I even watch any of it on TV. Maybe the Marty Brundle pre-race walk just to see which celebs turned out. 🌟

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
See ya later Wally-gator!!! :laugh: :laugh: @PanthersPens62

WallyGator: Emotional support alligator taken and released in swamp - BBC News

An emotional support alligator was taken by pranksters and then dumped in a swamp, his owner says.
Known as WallyGator, this surprisingly cuddly creature has been helping Joie Henney relieve his depression for almost ten years.
Mr Henney’s beloved knobbly reptile was taken whilst on holiday in the US state of Georgia, he says, by someone looking to play a prank.
In the aftermath Wally was collected by local animal control and released into a swamp at a “remote location”, Mr Henny said.

In a Facebook post, Mr Henney said that his cold-blooded pal was taken by someone who then dropped him into another person’s yard, probably to scare them.
When he was discovered, alarmed residents contacted Georgia’s Department of Natural Resources who sent a trapper, who caught and released Wally into a swamp with 20 other alligators, Mr Henney said.

Mr Henney, from Pennsylvania, said the trapper rated his chances of finding Wally were “slim to none” but is planning to search the swamp for his companion regardless.
“We just pray with other alligators present that Wally is OK” he said on social media.

Seriously dude….just get a cat. :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad