Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVII - RIP 2024 Vegas Golden Knights Season 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
1714736610924.png

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Inflation forced me to spend 70 dollars on groceries at Wegmans yesterday.

Guess I'm holed up for the near future but at least the fridge is stocked. Ain't letting none that shit rot lol

• Haha
Sep 19, 2008
But he doesn't use that song anymore and hasn't since 2016.

He used to play that as the plane was flying over before the rally started :laugh:

Yes,

Ok, I need you to go to the 18:20 mark & tell me if this is a relative of yours ! :laugh: (you'll also note again how loved he is)

nice try but you aren't getting me to click on any hample clickbait

Zack Hample, a very sick guy, sickest of guys folks. Collects balls for a living so sad, blocked me and my good friend @Paul Simonon, we hate the Zack Hample don't we folks.

• Haha
Sep 19, 2008
build a big beautiful Woll they said it can't be breached folks, such a strong Woll they tell me "Sir we've never seen a Woll this strong that can keep out the Bruins"

• Haha
Sep 19, 2008
And someone stood up and said sir sir 🤣

what a surprise all the comments want Joe to stop interrupting his wife "Mike"

But you conveniently gloss over that to focus on any attacks Joe lobs or eviscerates 🤣

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
But he doesn't use that song anymore and hasn't since 2016.

He used to play that as the plane was flying over before the rally started :laugh:

nice try but you aren't getting me to click on any hample clickbait

Zack Hample, a very sick guy, sickest of guys folks. Collects balls for a living so sad, blocked me and my good friend @Paul Simonon, we hate the Zack Hample don't we folks.
Oh so NOW he's your "good friend"??? :amazed: Anyways, Zack poses with somewhat portly Asian fella who he refers to as "his good friend Mr. Tang" :laugh: So, naturally my curiosity arose.

Meanwhile, this renewed interest in Mr. Forrester's acceptance speeches has me quite concerned. 😟

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
And someone stood up and said sir sir 🤣

what a surprise all the comments want Joe to stop interrupting his wife "Mike"

But you conveniently gloss over that to focus on any attacks Joe lobs or eviscerates 🤣
Mike :rolleyes: is too serious sometimes. And yes, I am aware of how much people hate when he interrupts her. I'm just glad you finally saw an example of how he really is a conservative after I have been preaching this to you for years. 👨‍🏫

Sep 19, 2008
I suppose you watched the view hosts eviscerate people on air too.

Joe Rogan has some choice words for TV’s most-watched daytime talk show.

In a new episode of his “Joe Rogan Experience” podcast, the host bonded with author and journalist Coleman Hughes over the latter’s tense appearance on “The View.”

“It is the show that people love to hate,” Rogan said. “They get so much hate-watching … and viral clips of them saying ridiculous things. It is a rabies-infested hen house.”

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I suppose you watched the view hosts eviscerate people on air too.

Joe Rogan has some choice words for TV’s most-watched daytime talk show.

In a new episode of his “Joe Rogan Experience” podcast, the host bonded with author and journalist Coleman Hughes over the latter’s tense appearance on “The View.”

“It is the show that people love to hate,” Rogan said. “They get so much hate-watching … and viral clips of them saying ridiculous things. It is a rabies-infested hen house.”
Yes I do & I don't really care what Joe Rogan, or Throw Rogan say about it ! :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad