Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVII - RIP 2024 Vegas Golden Knights Season 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
1714862001522.png

In February 2020 as a University of Miami freshman, Earle began posting on TikTok.[15] Her first video depicted her and her friends showing off their outfits, which were made of trash bags.[2]

oh that's the woman dating braxton berrios

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Copying me I see
I've been saying this all series.

copying others is what he knows best
That is why I'm such a big AleXa / HYBE (ILLICIT) fan, oh wait

I find most of the kpop bands you post boring or uninteresting. I don't care for Illicit, I find their song Magnetic is way overplayed on instagram, as the Le Sserafim song "I got all I need"

the only reason they are posted is because they are advertised on instagram. chaewon flags !!

Also I am not copying you when I fantasize about the Chaewon Lakers jersey or Chaewon Barca jersey, you continue to act like there are no fashion items or ads with Le Sserafim

Sep 19, 2008
wooah comeback !!

maybe blackpink will comeback sometime too ! teddy :laugh:

you went from Teddy simp to HYBE simp

Sep 19, 2008
oh yeah the most funniest thing is you saying i copy people but I am unable to copy you and go to korea because I have to fill in all these forms and I'm lazy

I mean I would like to go to Korea but I understand for me it's not a realistic option any time soon

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
oh yeah the most funniest thing is you saying i copy people but I am unable to copy you and go to korea because I have to fill in all these forms and I'm lazy

I mean I would like to go to Korea but I understand for me it's not a realistic option any time soon
you have 0 form to fill to go to korea because there's a k-eta exemption in place for still another year

Sep 19, 2008
you have your new passport

so you buy your flight tickets

hop on plane

no paper to fill beforehand

just the arrival card that you can fill in the plane
i have to fill out forms to travel. i had to do this in 2019 for europe twice

i don't feel like documenting and filling in forms again

even if i didn't have to I still wouldn't go to Korea anyway because I don't speak Korean and there are no tours for Korea like there are for Europe

(although that US soldier who left Korea to cross the DMZ did so on a tour group)

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011

even if i didn't have to I still wouldn't go to Korea anyway because I don't speak Korean and there are no tours for Korea like there are for Europe

(although that US soldier who left Korea to cross the DMZ did so on a tour group)
What kind of tour are you looking for that isn't available for South Korea?

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City

Again, I had 0 paper to fill to go to Korea this year. Last year, I had to register for the k-eta, but this year, for the Visit Korea program, they're removing that requirement for a lot of countries including Canada and the US. You don't need to get a visa since Americans can enter visa-free for up to 3 months.

And, yes there are group tours. Not as many, but they exist.

Sep 19, 2008
Again, I had 0 paper to fill to go to Korea this year. Last year, I had to register for the k-eta, but this year, for the Visit Korea program, they're removing that requirement for a lot of countries including Canada and the US. You don't need to get a visa since Americans can enter visa-free for up to 3 months.

And, yes there are group tours. Not as many, but they exist.
that's you

that's not me

What kind of tour are you looking for that isn't available for South Korea?
They don't have mass cruise tours like Royal Carribean, Carnival, NCL and even if tour groups like Cosmo or Trafalgar did do Korea it would probably be like 2000-3000

I have that money but all that for like 2 weeks is dumb

Sep 19, 2008
i also don't have as much interest in going to kpop shows or mnet countdown as you do although if I went I would probably go see a lot of KBO !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad