USA vs GERMANY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectacular_Bid

Mar 22, 2004
Rabid Ranger said:
So the score was actually 6-3? Dan Fristche with another strong effort. He's going to leaned on heavily me thinks.

Looks like Porter is playing with Fritsche and both had strong nights.

svetovy poharu

Dec 7, 2004
According to USA College Hockey board, the line & defence combinations were:

Callahan/O'Sullivan/Stafford
Porter/Hensick/Fritsche
Bourque/Dowell/Pineault (Schremp)
Weller/Kessel/Brown

Suter/Goligoski (Lee)
Hunwick/Hagemo
Borer/Likens

13 forwards, 7 defencemen

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
i'm really impressed by germany so far. looks like they are stronger than expected. i still think they will relegate again, but who knows?

littleHossa

Apr 7, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
I'm thinking the same thing, they tied the czechs. For USA this victory looks promising, because Germany might not be of Belarus's/Swizerland's caliber but a bit better, and they pretty much showed that they're decisivelly better than 5-6 of the teams in the tournament.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
littleHossa said:
I'm thinking the same thing, they tied the czechs. For USA this victory looks promising, because Germany might not be of Belarus's/Swizerland's caliber but a bit better, and they pretty much showed that they're decisivelly better than 5-6 of the teams in the tournament.

somehow it's nice to read that someone praises germany a bit, but i think they are the worst team if it comes to talent. all they can do is work their butts off and i think they will.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
X-SHARKIE said:
Has Thomas Greiss been strong? Few years back Patzold was amazing at the WJC's for Germany...mabey a hot goalie could carry them with this team?

can't say anything about his exhibition performance, but i expect him to have a strong tournament. he's a solid prospect, quite similar to patzold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad