USA UNDER 17 Five Nations Tournament in Rochester

stmikes76

Nov 25, 2004
Does anyone have a link to these camps. I am interested in attending but can't find any information. Which players and teams will be partcipating, any information would be appreciated, thanks

scooby

Aug 3, 2006
There will be 2 teams representing the USA

QUOTE=stmikes76;6199212]Does anyone have a link to these camps. I am interested in attending but can't find any information. Which players and teams will be partcipating, any information would be appreciated, thanks[/QUOTE]

The anouncements for the USA 17-U select teams will be next week with full details at USAhockey.com

orangeandblack

Nov 27, 2004
philadelphia
Is this USA team filled w/ the U-17 National Development Program or players from other squads across the country?

i believe they have 2 teams chosen from selects bc one of teh countries backed out. i believe they are waiting for the select 15s to finish bc they will be adding players born in 91 with the majority of 90 players for the two teams.

scooby

Aug 3, 2006
Select 17's have been posted

i believe they have 2 teams chosen from selects bc one of teh countries backed out. i believe they are waiting for the select 15s to finish bc they will be adding players born in 91 with the majority of 90 players for the two teams.

The Select 17 teams are posted at USAHOCKEY.com under the News link

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad