WC: USA Roster

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Him with either Kane or Gaudreau would have been a treat
yup! would have been sweet, as a Leaf fan there are certain players I would love to see 1 of my guys play with. A Reilly-Trouba pairing would be a beast of a pair. 2 play styles that complement each other 100% IMO J.G and Matthews would be awesome to watch but they need an other shooter on the line.

Reactions: DrJustice

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
just a horrible period, come out in the 3rd and bury these guys...they should be nowhere in this game with how good they were playing out the gate...missed chance after missed chance, followed by garbage no calls is a horrible mix right now

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
Derek Ryan was really good today.

Edit: Really good PK guy. 8GP 4G 3A 7P Did someone say he is a useless player for this team?

Last edited:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
also, despite his stupid penalty, Connor Murphy was rock solid again..I cannot stress enough how big that play he made on Cermanek to break up that empty net goal was...that would have been a back breaker for this game, but Murph came out of nowhere with his condor like reach and prevented that shot from getting on net...that saved the game IMO.

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
Lol Finland signed their own death warrant beating us. Ended up playing the Swiss who trap more than Finland

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Finland is out! Thank God.
why does Canada always seem to run into this with the Swiss????

it is almost like they have some agreement to play the Fins balls out, then get ass stomped by the Canucks in 2 days...unreal, Canada now cake walks into the finals just like 2010...blah

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Derek Ryan was really good today.

Edit: Really good PK guy. 8GP 4G 3A 7P Did someone say he is a useless player for this team?
I don't think anyone called him useless, just not in our top 20 centers I would have picked to come here...he has played well, being used correctly...but he has missed some glorious chances as well..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad